PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys - new gamer!

rawrwill
05-22-2011, 04:29 PM
Hey guys I am a long time gamer looking to make new friends to play with. I mostly play MMO's and atm I am playing Rift. I also play LoL & HoN on the side.

If you have any interest in these games I would love to play with you, so send me a PM with your IGN and we can play together!

Hope to see you all soon, and see you round the forum!

Saph
05-22-2011, 04:42 PM
Hello rawr :) Welcome to GF!!!

Hope you'll enjoy it here :)

Please read the rules, and follow them! If you do, I have no doubt in my mind that you'll fit right in with the rest of us :D

And I see you play RIFT, LoL and HoN!

I know that there're people on this forum who play RIFT, although I do not.

If you ever wanna do a match in LoL, let me know :) IGN is Saphinator!

We are also a group of people who play Minecraft!

LoL players:

Diligence109
Muffincat
Blackleo
ROFLBRYCE
BobTD
Saph
Exentenzed
Linux
ZXDarknessFalls

Minecraft Players:

Diligence109
Muffincat
Synge
ROFLBRYCE
Saph
Exentenzed
ZXD
Paec

There're many more people who play many other games :) That just happens to be the 'group' that I'm in :)

Lmarc
05-22-2011, 04:48 PM
Greetings and welcome to the forum! Browse around at your leisure, as I have seen a few threads I believe that deal in those very interests.

rawrwill
05-22-2011, 04:58 PM
Ah that's awesome, that you guys play LoL! I'll add you to my friends list as I'm always up for a game. Do you guys play serious or just casual LoL? I'm a bit of a competitive gamer but also it's fun to just play casualy.

LoL IGN: RawrWiLL51 - Feel free to add me. ( I'm a good player :P )

Ill check up on the minecraft section as I also play that when i'm taking a break from everything else!

Thanks for the info!

Saph
05-22-2011, 05:07 PM
I think we're all playing alittle casually, since most of us have several games on our plates!

I am personally really getting into LoL(I'm getting pretty good with Evelynn, believe it or not!), and I'm almost always playing it in the evening :) Been playing for about 1 week now, and I'm level 11.

Muffincat
05-22-2011, 05:07 PM
You can find our summoner names on one of the LoL threads, though the ones I know offhand are

Dilinot (Diligence109)
Muffleton (me)
Saphinator (Saph)
Exentenzed (Exentenzed)
BobTD (BobTD)
ZXDarknessFalls (same name)

ermmm sorry if I forgot anyone :|

If I forgot you, clearly you need to play more LoL with me!

And as for competitive play, your best bet would probably be Diligence. He's been interested in starting some ranked play with some people he knows, but I am not sure how many others of us would be interested. Most of us aren't even level 30 yet. :)

HamadaLFC8
05-22-2011, 05:27 PM
Welcome to GF man !!! I'm thinking of really getting Minecraft!

Saph
05-22-2011, 05:30 PM
@Muffin:

Tell Dili that I'll be game for ranked matches when I'm level 30 :p Hopefully I'll be able to kill him by then!!!!!! Atleast once would be nice...

rawrwill
05-22-2011, 05:46 PM
haha, Yeah i'm definately up for a ranked match group, I am level 30 and my favourite champ atm is shaco. I used to play teemo heaps but after they nerfed him not so much.. I'm also diggin the new champ vayne too

ROFLBRYCE
05-22-2011, 05:55 PM
Welcome to the club! Have fun and enjoy your stay :) We're pretty sweet people and hope I get to know you very well :)

Exentenzed
05-23-2011, 04:02 AM
Welcome to the community! :D

I hope you will enjoy you're stay with us and i can't wait to hear you're oppinions on some of our current topics. :)

Have fun and again, welcome.

W1CKEDTW1STED
05-23-2011, 05:33 AM
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_vNPqpVXjVg8/TN1uLVnOK2I/AAAAAAAAAeM/z_1nfoIH3g8/rhwelcome.jpg

Read the rules (http://gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=16470), enjoy your stay, everyone (http://www.gamers-forum.com/memberlist.php) here is pretty awesome and friendly. Also, be sure to check out Gamers-Forum IRC (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=13264)!

Jaykub
05-23-2011, 02:30 PM
Welcome to Gamers-Forum!

PS: LoL sucks :P

Diligence109
05-23-2011, 08:57 PM
haha, Yeah i'm definately up for a ranked match group, I am level 30 and my favourite champ atm is shaco. I used to play teemo heaps but after they nerfed him not so much.. I'm also diggin the new champ vayne too

I got Vayne too, she's fun :)

Can you jungle shaco? We should play some games together and get used to each other's playstyles and start duo queuing ranked :o

The champs that I'd be comfortable bringing into ranked right now would be Nidalee, Galio, Rammus, and Kennen. I play many others but feel the need to play them more before I could confidently take them into ranked!