PDA

View Full Version : Baby smokes 40 a day

EpsilonX
05-22-2011, 09:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4c_wI6kQyE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_te6dLVeqa8

apparantly the dad gave him a cig at a year and a half, and now he's on 4 packs a day and throws tantrums and smashes his head against the floor if he doesn't get his fix....wow...

on a side note, and i'm not trying to make light of this, but he smokes like a pro.

LiNuX
05-22-2011, 09:36 PM
Didn't someone post this before? I remember seeing this a while back. Can't find it. (probably saw it elsewhere).

But still, crazy, He won't get much taller.

Jokersvirus
05-22-2011, 09:38 PM
Ya someone did put this up and a fight broke out in the thread >.>

EpsilonX
05-22-2011, 09:38 PM
I don't think it was posted here, cuz i woulda noticed that lol. if it was though, my bad i just saw it today.

edit: i guess it was posted here. anyways uh...keep this open or close it if you want. since there was a fight i'm guessing it's closed and maybe some of the newer members missed out on this, so...

LiNuX
05-22-2011, 09:44 PM
I don't remember a fight, and I can't find that thread, so I'll keep this one open.

ZXDarknessfalls
05-22-2011, 09:59 PM
thats all sorts of sick.

Jaykub
05-22-2011, 10:07 PM
at 1:04 in the first video another baby is holding a gun.

Muffincat
05-22-2011, 10:31 PM
Yeah, I've never seen it on this forum before - but I have seen the video before. :(

Saph
05-22-2011, 11:05 PM
This is just perverse in its disgusting horrifying display of bad parenting.

A child with a gun and a 2 year old that smokes like a 50 year old....

EpsilonX
05-22-2011, 11:13 PM
I did notice, though, that it always shows him smoking a full one, and in another one he lights a new one after barely getting anywhere on the one he had before. Does he just take a small few hits from one, then toss it and light a new one? If so, then the actual number he smokes is significantly smaller than 40 per day, which, while still terrible, isn't as bad (though nowhere near good) Hopefully this is the case

Jokersvirus
05-22-2011, 11:16 PM
I dont agree with the baby smoking, it actually makes me kinda sad and makes me think of my niece and nephew. But we have no right to judge them in all honestly they have their reasoning and what not

EpsilonX
05-22-2011, 11:25 PM
I dont agree with the baby smoking, it actually makes me kinda sad and makes me think of my niece and nephew. But we have no right to judge them in all honestly they have their reasoning and what not

Cultural differences and everything aside, anybody that lets their baby smoke as much as he does should be questioned.

Jokersvirus
05-22-2011, 11:47 PM
Thats true if its in America, but that doesnt apply everywhere else in the world.

Saph
05-22-2011, 11:50 PM
A father who willingly gives his 18 month old child a cigarette, and then denies there being a problem when the child is 2 years old, smokes 40 a day, and throws a supercharged tantrum if he doesn't get his fix?

I assure you Joker, that it doesn't matter where you are in the world, THAT is ****ed up.

Jokersvirus
05-23-2011, 12:07 AM
Just saying we have no right to judge others, America is just as screwed up in the world and pointing fingers at others makes us look hypocritical

ROFLBRYCE
05-23-2011, 12:23 AM
Just saying we have no right to judge others, America is just as screwed up in the world and pointing fingers at others makes us look hypocritical

This. Different countries, different customs. We're all monsters for eating cows in certain countries, after all. Still sad to see that this happens though.

Synge
05-23-2011, 01:07 AM
I've seen this before as well. It's crazy that he's so 'good' at it.

xCrystallis
05-23-2011, 06:20 PM
That's... THAT'S HORRIBLE. I can't believe that kid's parents. I... UGH

;__;

Havoc
05-23-2011, 07:15 PM
This. Different countries, different customs. We're all monsters for eating cows in certain countries, after all. Still sad to see that this happens though.

Double this.
It's unfortunate to be this baby, but I guess they have a whole other view of smoking than we do.
I'm totally dumb when it comes to Indonesia so I'll go on a limb here and say that having a roof over your head is a mark of status there, and having your baby smoke cigarettes maybe some sign of SUPER masculinity in the bloodline. They have different beliefs than we do, maybe they just assume he got reincarnated as a smoker. Who knows? Don't be too quick to judge.

Sure, if this happened anywhere else than a 3rd world country, it would be a f'king mess, but there it probably is some kind of spectacle.

But assuming he smokes 40 a day and since he's small one smoke takes him longer than 5 minutes... maybe 10 to 15, he'd be spending 6 to 10 hours a day just smoking... wtf? I mean ok, doesn't have much else to do as a baby.

And the father insisting that the child is in good health is utter bs.
I'd accept if Indonesian cigarettes had some magical healing power, but going 2 packs for 5 bucks those are probably some cheap Russian sticks.
If you're lucky they pack only some heavy metals as surprise.

From a humanitarian pov, this is terrible; from a Darwinian pov, this is unfortunate; from their pov this is apparently frigging awesome.
I'm betting terminal lung cancer at around 10?
Don't smoke, kids.