PDA

View Full Version : undercover CIA operation

paecmaker
05-23-2011, 09:59 AM
I just heard that there was a CIA operation here in sweden. USA didnt tell the government that they where conducting surveilence on a few terror suspects.

The swedish special police where also conducting surveilence on the suspects and noticed a third part. After some work they discovered that it was 2 CIA agents. After the swedish government confronted with USA the two agents suddenly hurried home.:p

It seemed funny but having CIA agents in an allied country is just absurd. Sometimes I dont know how the people in charge thinks.

Saph
05-23-2011, 10:14 AM
They've played too much Command&Conquer, bro.

R3d M4g3
05-23-2011, 10:18 AM
They've played too much Command&Conquer, bro.
Woooow, really?

What is the US Government up to? Hmm...

Ilyich Valken
05-23-2011, 10:19 AM
The U.S. dislikes sharing, that's why. xD They probably distrust allies' intel, despite NATO telling us there were no WMDs in Iraq/Afghanistan and there turning out to be none. It's stupid, but... that's the only excuse I can think of.

Saph
05-23-2011, 10:23 AM
Can we please stop neg repping people left and right? Please?

paecmaker
05-23-2011, 10:26 AM
Can we please stop neg repping people left and right? Please?

Where you neg repped?

R3d M4g3
05-23-2011, 10:44 AM
Where you neg repped?
...and by who?

paecmaker
05-23-2011, 10:49 AM
...and by who?

The leader of CIA....

Saph
05-23-2011, 11:11 AM
Yeah I was negative repped, and by who? I have no idea, infact, I dont give a ****

Bad joke does not equal -rep, whoever you are.

Ilyich Valken
05-23-2011, 11:28 AM
Negative rep isn't as bad as you make it seem. It's not some mark on your account that everyone can see . Only you can see the comments/remarks. You'd have to get several -reps compared to +reps for it to even come out negative. It's definitely not as bad as an infraction.

Either way, it's not what the topic's about.

Muffincat
05-23-2011, 01:49 PM
Don't complain about negative rep in threads. If you have an issues with it, PM a mod or something and we'll look into it, but people can -rep you for whatever they want. If it's clearly one person -repping you all the time, we'll do something about it, but otherwise, it's really not a big deal.

Jokersvirus
05-23-2011, 02:48 PM
My two cents on this is that United states doesnt want to tell anyone because there is a classification out there, and what I mean by classification is secret, top secret etc, that is called NOFO, No foreign countries. Which means, obviously, no foreign countries can have access to the information. CIA was doing its job by not telling.

paecmaker
05-23-2011, 03:23 PM
But they have no authorization conducting surveilence on swedish citizens, if they want it they should have contacted our government and SÄPO(our special police) and not doing an investigation behind our backs.

They can do whatever they want in USA or a "enemy" nation but I feel like they backstabbed an allie doing this. And hey our government is good at keeping secrets against its people.

Jokersvirus
05-23-2011, 05:09 PM
How was the CIA doing any harm doing surveillance on terror suspects? They were just watching them, thats not wrong to do. Like I said CIA most likely had a NOFO on it and they were not going to share the information, if its not extremely important or what not chances are you might not find out.

paecmaker
05-24-2011, 12:58 AM
How was the CIA doing any harm doing surveillance on terror suspects? They were just watching them, thats not wrong to do. Like I said CIA most likely had a NOFO on it and they were not going to share the information, if its not extremely important or what not chances are you might not find out.

How do you think CIA would react if they saw that swedish agents did surveilence on american citizens?

It is little like acting like the world police here.

Jokersvirus
05-24-2011, 02:46 PM
Well you wouldnt deal with the CIA, you would deal with the FBI, and if the Swedish government is looking at someone chances are FBI has information and they would be more open to sharing it. Well, I should add in it would depend on the information but im sure the FBI would "clean up" the intel and then give it to the Swedish government.

Not really world policing, CIA's mission is to protect america from terrorist acts outside the US. They will go anywhere and everywhere to complete that mission.

paecmaker
05-24-2011, 03:22 PM
But we have worked together before with anti terror ops. The terrorists are enemies to both our nations, why shouldnt we work more together instead of not trusting eachover and doing ops without our knowing on our land and against our citizens. They could atleast inform our special police about a joint op instead.

Jokersvirus
05-24-2011, 03:26 PM
You are correct terrorism is an enemy to both nations. There could be a number of reason they didnt say a word, the first one that comes to mind,again, is NOFO. Also, another one could be Wikileaks, someone might run their mouth off to them and cause more problems. CIA is more of a lone wolf agency they will work together with other US Agencies However when it comes to their Black Ops they tell no one but those who need to know.

Again, there could be a number of reasons. You cant tell everyone everything, Yes it happened in a different country, but they had a job to do and they were following someone who they believe to be a threat to the US. Cant hate them for doing their job.

paecmaker
05-24-2011, 03:38 PM
Well, like you said they are just doing their jobs and what their superiors are saying, and its people that was supspected for terrorism they were targeting. At least they didnt do an assassination:p (yet)

I think I can understand atleast one thing why they were undercover, our newspapers, they are sneaky and have legal acts from the police files(even if the special police got some classified) Almost the day they were discovered one newspaper had it on the front page.

I hope you can understand my frustration about them being sneaky but I have no bad thoughts about their intentions (for now)

Jokersvirus
05-24-2011, 04:15 PM
I Dont think CIA would do assassination within the US, outside, Oh hell yeah you say target they smile and scream with joy. CIA isnt there to screw anything up for your government, thats left for espionage agents lawls.

Your frustration is normal and seen it alot in my time in different forms and what not.You want answers and you know that wont ever really happen. You will get some smoke throw in front of you called the truth