PDA

View Full Version : Design for Birthday present

Dark~Angel74
05-23-2011, 01:31 PM
Hi, I wanted to know if there is anybody willing to help me. My son's birthday is coming up and I wanted to make him a custom made candy bar. I have everything I need for it except for the wrapper design. He is heavy into Zombies and i was wondering if any of you could design something for me. It does not have to say anything just a picture that I could print onto the wrapper is fine. you can be as gory as you want. Please let me know either way.

Thanks to all

Havoc
05-24-2011, 05:08 AM
I'm not quite sure what you're looking for tho =/
Like a picture of a zombie or many zombies for the paper that you will wrap around the candy? What is it shaped like?
More like zombies as in resident evil zombies or comic zombies as in Plants vs Zombies zombies?

Dark~Angel74
05-24-2011, 07:23 AM
Hi Havoc, thanks for replying. The bar is regular sized, like a hershey bar, and I would be happy with maybe just the upper torso of a zombie maybe even holding the head of a recent kill, And it can be as gory as you would like it to be more like resident evil or the walking dead. Something like that. It's just a little something I wanted to do as a gag gift for him and his friends, he's turning 17 next month.

Hey I really appreciate anything you can do.
I'm also willing to pay you what I can for the picture.

Havoc
05-24-2011, 09:42 AM
Eeeeh... ok maybe I'm just not that sharp today but I still have no clue what you need, and what do I do when that happens? I give up! Quick and dirty.

No just kidding of course I just shoot at whatever target seems to be the closest.
Here is a quick and dirty shopped draft.
A hershey bar is not exactly a scientific measure in means of centimeters, especially for an European who has never seen one... but my friend google told me it's about 5.5'' x 2.25''

ok so it that somewhat in the direction you wanted it to be?

(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/zombeeeie.jpg/)

(I destroyed the BBtag on purpose because imageshack is being a huge twat)

Dark~Angel74
05-24-2011, 10:55 AM
Hey Havoc, Thanks for the pic but it's not what I'm looking for, I did however find what I was looking for and will use that. thanks again for taking the time.

Havoc
05-24-2011, 11:05 AM
kk no problem xD Like I said I had no clue what to do :P Glad you found what you needed :3