PDA

View Full Version : The E3 Game list.

Exentenzed
06-01-2011, 05:36 PM
These are the games that is known to show up on E3 in the weekend. :)

2K Games/Take-Two
Agent (unconfirmed)
BioShock Infinite
Grand Theft Auto V (unconfirmed)
The Darkness II
X-Com

Activision Blizzard
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Prototype 2
Spiderman: Edge of Time
Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Bethesda
Prey 2
Rage
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Capcom
Asura’s Wrath
Dragon's Dogma
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City
Resident Evil: Mercenaries
Street Fighter x Tekken
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

Codemasters
F1 2012
Bodycount

Deep Silver
Dead Island
Risen 2

Electronic Arts
Battlefield 3
FIFA 12
Kingdoms of Alamur: Reckoning
Madden NFL 12
Mass Effect 3
NCAA Football 12
Need for Speed: The Run
NHL 12
SSX
Star Wars: The Old Republic
The Sims 3 Generations

Konami
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3DS
NeverDead
PES 2012
Silent Hill Downpour

Microsoft
Confirmed:

Forza Motorsport 4
Gears of War 3
Star Wars Kinect
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster
X-Com

Unconfirmed:

Alan Wake: Night Springs
Codename: Kingdoms
Dance Central 2
Forza World
Gears Of War Kinect Rail Shooter
Halo: Combat Evolved Remake
Fable (Kinect)
Fun Lab (Kinect)
Harley Pasternak’s Hollywood Trainer (Kinect)
Left Brain Right Brain (Kinect)
Monsters: Mass Destruction (Kinect)
Motion Sports: Adrenaline (Kinect)
Over the Top Wrestling (Kinect)
Raving Rabbids (Kinect)
Roller Coaster Game (Kinect)
ShowTime (Kinect)
Sports 2 (Kinect)
Star (Kinect)

Namco Bandai

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
Dark Souls
Inversion
Ridge Racer: Unbounded
Soul Calibur V
Tales of Graces F
Tales of the Abyss
Nintendo
Bekreftet:
Wii 2
Dragon Quest X
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Unconfirmed:

Animal Crossing (3DS)
Donkey Kong (3DS)
Kingdom Hearts (3DS)
Mario Kart (3DS)
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater (3DS)
Metroid (3DS)
Ny Pokemon-tittel (3DS)
Star Fox (3DS)
Super Mario (3DS)
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Mega Man Legends 3
Super Smash Bros (Project Café)
The Legend Of Zelda: Four Swords (Wii)
Pikmin 3 (Wii)

Paradox Interactive
King Arthur II
Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter
Crusader Kings II
Defenders of Ardania
Magicka

Q-Games
«PixelJunk Lifelike»
To andre PSN-titler

Reloaded Productions
APB: Reloaded

Sega
Alien-game
Anarchy Reigns
Binary Domain
Captain America: Super Soldier
Guardian Heroes
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games
Renegade Ops
Rise of Nightmares
SEGA Rally Online Arcade
Sonic Generations

Sony
Confirmed:

Final name for NGP
Infamous 2
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Resistance 3
Twisted Metal
Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception

Unconfirmed:

Agent
God of War 4
Grand Theft Auto V
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Gran Turismo (NGP)
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (NGP)
Wipeout: Trinity (NGP)
Sly 4
Starhawk
The Last Guardian
Square Enix
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Final Fantasy XIV
Final Fantasy Type-0
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Hitman: Absolution
Kingdom Hearts 3DS
Tomb Raider

THQ
Dark Millennium
Saints Row: The Third
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

Ubisoft
Assassin’s Creed Revelations
Call of Juarez: The Cartel
Driver: San Francisco
Rayman Origins
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
From Dust
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Online
TrackMania2: Canyon
The Adventures of Tintin
MotionSports: Adrenaline
Rocksmith
Raving Rabbids
Just Dance
Your Shape

Warner Bros Interactive
Batman: Arkham City
Lord of The Rings: War in the North
Sesame Street: Once upon a Monster
Bastion
Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters
Gotham City Impostors

Jayhmmz
06-01-2011, 07:10 PM
Awesome list! Thanks for the info :)

Exentenzed
06-01-2011, 07:39 PM
My pleasure. :)

paecmaker
06-02-2011, 03:03 PM
When is E3, Im so thrilled about many of the games!

Ilyich Valken
06-02-2011, 03:05 PM
Very nice.

It's June 6th to the 9th.

paecmaker
06-02-2011, 03:17 PM
Thanks.

So eveybody, what games are most looking forward to on E3?

SiC TwiSteD
06-02-2011, 04:12 PM
awesome list, im fairly sure they will have something on Dark Souls seeing as how it comes out in october, I CANT WAIT FOR IT!!!

ZXDarknessfalls
06-02-2011, 08:24 PM
I just wanted monster hunter frontier info D : Wanna know if they are going to make the 360 one in NA

Kenoi
06-02-2011, 08:29 PM
yo, i'm looking forward to at least 5-6 games on that list. not a bad list. thanks for the post!

HamadaLFC8
06-03-2011, 04:26 AM
Grand Theft Auto V (unconfirmed)
Dead Island
FIFA 12
Need for Speed: The Run
Forza Motorsport 4
Saints Row: The Third
Driver: San Francisco

I.
CAN'T.
WAIT!

Synge
06-03-2011, 07:35 PM
Awesome list, thanks Exe.

I'm really hopin to see some Versus 13 this year, SE have given us almost nothing and I get my hopes up only to have them crushed every E3 v.v

EpsilonX
06-03-2011, 07:51 PM
Awesome list, thanks Exe.

I'm really hopin to see some Versus 13 this year, SE have given us almost nothing and I get my hopes up only to have them crushed every E3 v.v

We're getting XIII-2 this year I think. If the review are good I may rent it because I hardly enjoyed XIII.

Synge
06-03-2011, 08:00 PM
Damn :/ Maybe we'll see something during Sony's conference, doubt it though.

I don't have much hype for XIII-2 either. Not only did XIII disappoint but X-2 is proof that FF games shouldn't have sequels..

EpsilonX
06-03-2011, 08:04 PM
Damn :/ Maybe we'll see something during Sony's conference, doubt it though.

I don't have much hype for XIII-2 either. Not only did XIII disappoint but X-2 is proof that FF games shouldn't have sequels..

well, crisis core and the sequel to ff12 were awesome.

Synge
06-03-2011, 08:08 PM
Crisis Core is technically a prequel, and I didn't even know 12 had a sequel o0

EpsilonX
06-04-2011, 11:42 AM
Crisis Core is technically a prequel, and I didn't even know 12 had a sequel o0

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/07/Final_Fantasy_XII_-_Revenant_Wings_Coverart.png

A lot of people didn't like the gameplay of it, but there's nothing wrong with it, they just didn't enjoy it or something. I think it's a sweet game. Anyways, i'm just sayin they've made good games that continued on with the story of a FF game, so hopefully X-2 is the exception and XIII-2 is good (especially since XIII sucked.)

paecmaker
06-04-2011, 01:02 PM
I just srealised that xcom will be showed here. I am carefully optiistic against that game, the pre looks hav been optimistic and I really hope they they put it together.

Exentenzed
06-04-2011, 03:39 PM
Hah, nice. :)

I myself have set aside 4 hours on tuesday to watch the live stream from E3 on BF3. xD

paecmaker
06-04-2011, 03:57 PM
Hah, nice. :)

I myself have set aside 4 hours on tuesday to watch the live stream from E3 on BF3. xD

some well earned hours:)

Exentenzed
06-04-2011, 05:01 PM
Well spent aswell i hope. :P

Hammi
06-05-2011, 05:31 AM
Skyrim, woop! man i need to save up for this. i want some tickets!

Exentenzed
06-05-2011, 08:38 AM
Save up for tickets? You better hurry then, it starts in 2 days. :)

Ilyich Valken
06-05-2011, 10:10 AM
Save up for tickets? You better hurry then, it starts in 2 days. :)

The public can't even get into E3. It's currently still at press/media outlets still, if I'm correct.

Exentenzed
06-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Oh, realy? O.o

So that would mean that there should be a market for public access gaming conventions?

Jayhmmz
06-05-2011, 01:34 PM
Oh, realy? O.o

So that would mean that there should be a market for public access gaming conventions?

I think that there should be. There has to be a public allocation of seats available to purchase a ticket for, because if you just let the press in then the gamers won't be able to form a proper opinion of a game for themselves if they have to listen to the press pre-purchase.

Ilyich Valken
06-05-2011, 01:58 PM
I think that there should be. There has to be a public allocation of seats available to purchase a ticket for, because if you just let the press in then the gamers won't be able to form a proper opinion of a game for themselves if they have to listen to the press pre-purchase.

There isn't, at least not at this point. I'm not sure about GDC or anything, but I know E3 is Press/Media only.

Jayhmmz
06-05-2011, 02:54 PM
There isn't, at least not at this point. I'm not sure about GDC or anything, but I know E3 is Press/Media only.

I wasn't saying there was public spaces, I know it's press and media only. However, I'm just saying that it's wrong that the public aren't allowed a chance to attend, it's ****.

Ilyich Valken
06-05-2011, 03:46 PM
I wasn't saying there was public spaces, I know it's press and media only. However, I'm just saying that it's wrong that the public aren't allowed a chance to attend, it's ****.

Oh, yeah, I completely agree.

NeverDeefEated
06-06-2011, 12:11 PM
I'm excited for damn-near everything, honestly.

Anybody else enjoying that press conference?

Kenoi
06-06-2011, 05:45 PM
yo, I'm looking forward to most of the games on this list, after seeing the previews. hahaha.
(like watching that assassin's creed revelations.)

paecmaker
06-07-2011, 02:07 AM
After seen BF3 gameplay I cant wait, it looked so amazing.

Even the part in MW3 looked nice(but its just one part in the campaign)

Jayhmmz
06-07-2011, 05:37 AM
This is a video on why Battlefield 3 will be better than Modern Warfare 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70U74N-g3B8

As if we had any doubts.

paecmaker
06-07-2011, 05:53 AM
This is a video on why Battlefield 3 will be better than Modern Warfare 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70U74N-g3B8

As if we had any doubts.

I just stared at how the tanks moved, the explosions and the smoke, the sound, the animations and so on.:cheesy:

Jayhmmz
06-07-2011, 07:20 AM
EA DICE have it going on!

If you want to know how MW3 looks, please refer to your MW2 disc and replay the campaign, thank you.

Exentenzed
06-07-2011, 09:05 AM
I also loved the tracks that the tanks left in the mud... it looked great. :)

NeverDeefEated
06-07-2011, 10:50 AM
I just stared at how the tanks moved, the explosions and the smoke, the sound, the animations and so on.:cheesy:

I don't see what the big deal is.

Jayhmmz
06-07-2011, 01:56 PM
I don't see what the big deal is.

the big deal is the attention to detail and the effort that EA DICE are putting in to every aspect of Battlefield 3, whereas MW3 is the same piss that we've seen for the last 4 years.

Kenoi
06-07-2011, 03:28 PM
yo, for sure I'm gonna get that bf3 on the ps3. YEAAAH. thanks for that video.

NeverDeefEated
06-07-2011, 07:36 PM
the big deal is the attention to detail and the effort that EA DICE are putting in to every aspect of Battlefield 3, whereas MW3 is the same piss that we've seen for the last 4 years.

That told me little to nothing. What's the product of the effort? how is battlefield 3 marginally different from battlefield 2 from what you've seen so far?

How is MW3 the same as what you've been seeing?

NeverDeefEated
06-07-2011, 07:58 PM
I give up, man. I'm trying to be reasoned and intellectual and respectful-

but that tank combat in BF3 just looks boring and stupid. I've had more fun in a tank in GTA.

other than that, it'll probably be just another shooter. that wouldn't be quite so egregious if there weren't SO MANY SHOOTERS.

OH MY GOD.

Nintendo just keeps making zelda games over and over again, but at LEAST we get a BREAK from Zelda, and the market isn't FLOODED with it.

Jaykub
06-07-2011, 08:22 PM
Only games that matter: The Legend Of Zelda: Four Swords (Wii), Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

Havoc
06-07-2011, 09:35 PM

but that tank combat in BF3 just looks boring and stupid. I've had more fun in a tank in GTA.

other than that, it'll probably be just another shooter. that wouldn't be quite so egregious if there weren't SO MANY SHOOTERS.

OH MY GOD.

Nintendo just keeps making zelda games over and over again, but at LEAST we get a BREAK from Zelda, and the market isn't FLOODED with it.

You clearly lost your cool here sweetcakes.

And while I agree that the tank combat is generic, that's the way it WORKS. They didn't need to change anything about the tank combat since BF 1942. So they just let it be. You can as well say that shooting a M4A2 is boring, but it's not. Things that are loud, and able to remove your enemies insides are always going to be fun. And if they're massive that should just add to the fun.
And don't fool yourself, everybody knows that tanks in GTA were crap since the 3rd game.

I will check out BF3 to see if there is any story included. I've given up on the multiplayer because since 1942, all they managed to do was to make it worse and worse until BadCompany 2 had simply atrocious and ungodly unbalanced multiplayer.

Shooters are good for you! The more the better, and while they just keep getting worse since CSS, some of them are at least a bit fun. So I'm quite looking forward to MW3 as MW2 was the last good game in the series. (and then Treyarch came along and pooped out an abomination they actually called a game)

And NO, you're not getting any break from ZELDA because even tho Ocarina of Time was the last good Zelda game, there are 2 new Zelda games being presented on E3 right now :D

Ilyich Valken
06-07-2011, 10:45 PM
Shooters are good for you! The more the better, and while they just keep getting worse since CSS, some of them are at least a bit fun. So I'm quite looking forward to MW3 as MW2 was the last good game in the series. (and then Treyarch came along and pooped out an abomination they actually called a game)

And NO, you're not getting any break from ZELDA because even tho Ocarina of Time was the last good Zelda game, there are 2 new Zelda games being presented on E3 right now :D

Agree with the shooter part (especially Treyarch) but I have to disagree with Legend of Zelda. Majora's Mask was a pretty damn good game, man.

That said, as far as BF3 is concerned.. all I've seen that gives them an advantage is that DICE doesn't have a second company stagnating their series (although Battlefield has had about 6 BF games since BF2) and the new engine. The game's going to be the same, if not similar to BF2 with a small amount of tweaks.

Havoc
06-07-2011, 11:20 PM
Oh right, dear god how could I forget Majora's Mask... I still have that beautiful golden cartrige somewhere around here :D
But why do they keep calling it legend of Zelda if she just makes a 2 second cameo in the intro? xD

But to be honest, Battlefield has never changed much, it only got tweaks and gimmicks, it has more evolved than changed. Just like Call of Duty it managed the jump from the second world war to modern wars. Then it slipped into a future war which was a total fail. But in essence, nothing has changed since BF2, the game still remains the same, just with fancier visuals and more content... and more downloadable content probably... coz they looove making money...

Jayhmmz
06-08-2011, 10:58 AM

OH MY GOD.

What would you like to see in modern day tanks, festival decorations, hover capabilities, laser beams? A tank is a tank, it's big, it's loud and it can destroy things with a devastating effect. You clearly didn't play Bad Company 2, as the tank combat and the attention to detail on the physics and the effects were second to none, and it was just astoundingly brilliant, on all fronts, and not just tank combat.

The Battlefield franchise is all about attention to detail, and because of the attention to detail, you can see the effort that goes into the game instead of them just creating a basic FPS with bright lights and explosions like MW3 appears to be like (similar to MW2 and Black Ops)

The Call of Duty franchise doesn't do anything spectacular any more, and I will not be spending any more money on their games, until they really deliver something that reinvents the franchise.

Michael Bay may as well be the director of Call of Duty, as they think that big explosions and dramatic cut scenes will divert people's attention away from how bland the game has actually become.

Switchblade
06-17-2011, 04:34 PM
War in the north
Halo 4 (see what they do with this baby)
Tomb raider - aesthetics look fantastic! and those sounds she makes are a bonus....unless they get annoying :)
COD

paecmaker
06-18-2011, 04:36 PM
War in the north
Halo 4 (see what they do with this baby)
Tomb raider - aesthetics look fantastic! and those sounds she makes are a bonus....unless they get annoying :)
COD

hey, you forgot BF3, and bioshock infinite.:p

Myself I was hopefull for X com, now I am afraid that they turned it to an ordinary shooter.(but I hope they still do something good)

NeverDeefEated
06-21-2011, 02:12 PM
You clearly lost your cool here sweetcakes.

alright, I'll admit it. my temper goes off every now and then. (we're going to have to stop with that 'sweetcakes' business, though)

What would you like to see in modern day tanks, festival decorations, hover capabilities, laser beams?

I just get so ... resentful. I just want to see a greater variety of games getting the spotlight. yeah, there's still variety in the gaming market, but the games that get put in the limelight. well. you know how it is. but that's big business. *sigh*