PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Press Conference

NeverDeefEated
06-06-2011, 04:50 PM
Ubisoft E3 2011 Press Conference Stream (http://www.g4tv.com/e3-2011/press-conferences/Ubisoft/98/)

Anybody else watching and forming some opinions?

I thought that Rayman demo was freaking fantastic. The Driver video had me feeling.. hate to be cliche.. a little bit immersed. Definitely conveyed an atmosphere, a mood. Felt like it lived up to the little speech the guy gave before it a little bit.

Thoughts?

Delta
06-06-2011, 05:46 PM
Ubisoft E3 2011 Press Conference Stream (http://www.g4tv.com/e3-2011/press-conferences/Ubisoft/98/)

Anybody else watching and forming some opinions?

I thought that Rayman demo was freaking fantastic. The Driver video had me feeling.. hate to be cliche.. a little bit immersed. Definitely conveyed an atmosphere, a mood. Felt like it lived up to the little speech the guy gave before it a little bit.

Thoughts?

OMFG!!!! Why are they making another rabbids game?? I want Rayman back he was awesome ever since they made the first one i was thinkin "awesome cant wait for the sequel" so they come out with a new one and it had NOTHING to do with the story line to the 1st one then they now hav their own individual gaming series. So what happened to Ray man (oh and i didnt watch the whole vid cuz i couldnt skip around to c if there WAS a new Rayman game).

NeverDeefEated
06-06-2011, 05:55 PM
OMFG!!!! Why are they making another rabbids game?? I want Rayman back he was awesome ever since they made the first one i was thinkin "awesome cant wait for the sequel" so they come out with a new one and it had NOTHING to do with the story line to the 1st one then they now hav their own individual gaming series. So what happened to Ray man (oh and i didnt watch the whole vid cuz i couldnt skip around to c if there WAS a new Rayman game).

uh dude- did you catch the trailer for that other rayman game? it was a super-sweet looking side scroller. look it up.

Ilyich Valken
06-06-2011, 07:52 PM
Ubisoft was a little disappointing to me, to be honest. Best parts were Rayman Origins, ACR and a few others.

Exentenzed
06-06-2011, 08:01 PM
I agree with Ilyich.

+ "Mr.Caffeine(Amphetamine)" was a tad annoying at times.

NeverDeefEated
06-07-2011, 10:48 AM
I agree with Ilyich.

+ "Mr.Caffeine(Amphetamine)" was a tad annoying at times.

I'm gonna have to agree with the two of you. Rayman was freaking fantastic.