PDA

View Full Version : Westboro Baptist Church will picket Taking Back Sunday concert

EpsilonX
06-07-2011, 12:26 PM
Westboro Baptist Church Will Picket Taking Back Sunday Show | News @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/westboro_baptist_church_will_picket_taking_back_su nday_show.html)

dang...this is freaking retarded.

Jayhmmz
06-07-2011, 01:40 PM
actually retarded, they are all fools. they make religion look like a complete mockery.

Jokersvirus
06-07-2011, 02:49 PM
Let them do what they want it wont stop the show from happening so no harm no foul.

Jayhmmz
06-07-2011, 02:58 PM
the content of their picketing is definitely illegal, so I hope that they all get arrested and put in a cell overnight, and charged.

Jokersvirus
06-07-2011, 03:15 PM
Its within their first amendment rights to protest whereever they please as long as they do not have the intent to provoke people. Yes I know you will say "but thats all they are doing"

All they are doing is speaking their minds in a very annoying but legal way.

KKK does hate rallies in public places and what not, what this "Church" is doing is the same if the KKK gets away with it this "Church" is in good shape. Besides if they get too loud, have the band play louder.

EpsilonX
06-07-2011, 11:11 PM
Lol well i'm sure the show will be indoors, but yea, i don't see anything illegal about it...it's just stupid. they pick some random band and protest them for not being religious? wtf. go protest slayer.

paecmaker
06-08-2011, 12:24 AM
Ahh, I heard of them before. This is just retarded(as everything else they do)

And they want me dead:p

Samus-Fan
06-08-2011, 03:18 PM
God loves everyone*!

*Except Gay People

At least that's what they're saying. God doesn't pick and choose who he loves, he takes care of everyone.
Even if that includes ignorant people like the people picketing the band.

They did a rally like this at DaVinci Code releasing, tons of other things. Funny they don't catch on to people not caring.

Jokersvirus
06-08-2011, 05:30 PM
I dont believe in god but i love when people say god hates this or god hates that...

All I say is "God created everyone in his image, correct? So that would mean he created the gays, and what not in his image." And they shut up and look stupid.

CaptivatingBanana
06-10-2011, 05:43 PM
Sorry i'm off topic here, but isn't Westboro where those grisly Ghostface murders happened? O_o?

Jayhmmz
06-10-2011, 08:37 PM
I dont believe in god but i love when people say god hates this or god hates that...

All I say is "God created everyone in his image, correct? So that would mean he created the gays, and what not in his image." And they shut up and look stupid.

Well I've heard some bull from them, saying that Satan intervened and poisoned them, or some ****. But yeah... I don't believe God exists either, but I do believe that the Bible can be used as a good, pure guideline in life, for people who, well, need guidance I guess! It's fine if it makes them feel good, I guess that's why you get a load of hardcore Star Wars fan-boys/girls with their official religion as Sith and Jedi, because it must feel awesome!

However, twisting Christianity "guidelines" into a protest tool against people is just sad and pathetic; the word deluded also springs to mind. These people may as well have a Hitler shrine in their bedrooms, because they're subtle nazi's fighting for another cause.