PDA

View Full Version : Schools out for evar.

paecmaker
06-13-2011, 06:20 AM
I have finished going in school now. We had our student last week. It started as a champaign breakfast and later my class went to school screaming and singing songs. In the school different classes roamed the corridors insulting the other classes and singing that they are awesome. Later we had a dinner in school where people held small speeches and more singing.:cheesy:

After some hours of different things we met our parents that gave us flowers, funny things and different sorts of alcohol. We sat up on trailers and drove around in the city screaming, drinking and singing.:p

After that I head home for a thing with my family before I went to the party at night.

People got drunk and danced and, well sang.

We hugged the others in the class goodbye and later we moved home again.

Im gonna miss them:(

Lamost forgot to mention I got a stipendium(according to translate a schoolarship) And I got 1000kr(about 100 euro) for developed most in the class during our tree years.

HamadaLFC8
06-13-2011, 07:57 AM
Haha congrats man!!! Are you gonna go to University now or no?

You guys sing a looott btw ahaha

paecmaker
06-13-2011, 08:02 AM
Haha congrats man!!! Are you gonna go to University now or no?

You guys sing a looott btw ahaha

we love sing(scream)

Accually I dont know exactly, I first have to raise my grades a little and then we see.

LiNuX
06-13-2011, 12:09 PM
Don't forget everything you've learned like I did.

Enjoy your summer!

Delta
06-13-2011, 12:10 PM
Lolz waht a coincidence u just finished skool and i started summer school well ur lucky

Saph
06-13-2011, 04:45 PM
Wish I hadn't chosen WoW over school like a loser -.- I would've had an education by now!

Oh well, it's sorta bitter sweet, cause now I have a chance to go and get an education I'm actually interested in, Computer technician! Rather than Business & Marketing as the first 2 were...

Either way, grats man! Yeah what you experienced is quite close to how it is in Denmark too :) The riding ontop of a bus/trailer part especially. Every year they drive around screaming and singing and the horn blasts none stop. Can't wait for it to be me really...Just a few more weeks and I'm signed up!

Exentenzed
06-13-2011, 04:50 PM
Hey! Congratulations man... Here is a little something for the occasion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qga5eONXU_4

Saph
06-13-2011, 04:53 PM
I r sad cause my connection is too crappy to handle watching videos for longer than 20 seconds :(

paecmaker
06-13-2011, 06:09 PM
I r sad cause my connection is too crappy to handle watching videos for longer than 20 seconds :(

sounds like my old connection.

foof
06-13-2011, 07:06 PM
Congratulations. Now keep learning :P

ROFLBRYCE
06-13-2011, 07:16 PM
Congrats man :) enjoy your time away, but don't be gone too long! Anything your interested in career wise?