06-13-2011, 11:40 AM
Dili and I are going to California on Thursday weeeeee :3

I'M SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I miss my family and my friends and and California and <3<3<3

:3:3:3:3

Exentenzed
06-13-2011, 11:51 AM
Weee. :P

Have a good trip, i would have suggested giving my regards to those in cali but i suppose that would be weird. :P

Muffincat
06-13-2011, 11:52 AM
HEY MOM AND DAD AND SISTERS AND FRIENDS SOME GUY FROM NORWAY GIVES HIS REGARDS

:P

hehe but the thought is nice :3 I can't waitttt

LiNuX
06-13-2011, 12:06 PM
Hope you have fun! Bring me back a souvenir.

Delta
06-13-2011, 12:06 PM
Cool. Have a nice and safe trip to Cali and who is Dili?

paecmaker
06-13-2011, 12:24 PM
Hve fun on the trip and add me with the regards. :p

foof
06-13-2011, 01:15 PM
What part of California? =o

Diligence109
06-13-2011, 01:36 PM
Cool. Have a nice and safe trip to Cali and who is Dili?

>_>

<_<

ohey guys what's goin' on

Muffincat
06-13-2011, 01:40 PM
What part of California? =o

Well, I'm from a few hours north of San Francisco, so we'll be up there and then in San Francisco, and then we'll drive down to LA to stay with one of my sister's for a week or so :) So I'm going to take him on a giant tour of the whole state basically :P

HamadaLFC8
06-13-2011, 03:26 PM
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

have fun muffy & dili ;D

foof
06-13-2011, 03:34 PM
Well, I'm from a few hours north of San Francisco, so we'll be up there and then in San Francisco, and then we'll drive down to LA to stay with one of my sister's for a week or so So I'm going to take him on a giant tour of the whole state basically :P

I'm from Redding so, awesome. [= Have fun

Synge
06-13-2011, 03:54 PM
Woohoo, have fun guys!

I have some family in LA, they recently came to visit actually, I wish it had been the other way around. :|

Saph
06-13-2011, 04:05 PM
Aw you serious!?!?!?

A week of constant wait to play with my favorite LoL mates, and you guys are leaving for Cali!??!!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :(

But I'm being oh so very selfish, aren't I!? >.< WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE happy for you here Muffin! :D And I hope Dili will have fun, I guess he's gonna meet your parents for what, the first time? Hopefully not...

Well if you are Dili, here's some advice...

Don't fart

Don't burp

Don't sit until offered to do so

First thing you do after stepping through the front door: Take off your shoes.

Speak only when spoken to.

Address them as mam or sir.

You thought I was serious!? Lol :p Nah not quite that high end, unless her dad is a military man or something!

Either way, you guys have fun :D Hope everything goes smoothly!

^ a regards from Denmark btw! That's 2 scandinavian countries!

Muffincat
06-13-2011, 04:40 PM
I'm from Redding so, awesome. [= Have fun

o: I'm from Ukiah! :3 That's not so far away (well, kinda).

and thanks everyone <3

it's going to be tons of fun.

Jayhmmz
06-13-2011, 05:03 PM
It's alright for some! :P I wish I was from somewhere a little more exciting... but I guess Liverpool is exciting for others.

Have fun :)

Saph
06-13-2011, 05:13 PM
I actually think it'd be awesome to grow up in a place like Liverpool :p I mean almost everyone in the world knows where Liverpool is. Ask half as many where Odense is, and 1/3 of that half will not know where it is XD

Jayhmmz
06-13-2011, 05:16 PM
I actually think it'd be awesome to grow up in a place like Liverpool :p I mean almost everyone in the world knows where Liverpool is. Ask half as many where Odense is, and 1/3 of that half will not know where it is XD

It isn't all that glamorous. There is a lot of gritty stuff that you don't see, but I suppose that could be said for everywhere, though. However, the grit in Liverpool surpasses the grit in a lot of other places.

Saph
06-13-2011, 05:20 PM
What's grit exactly?

Jayhmmz
06-13-2011, 05:22 PM
What's grit exactly?

Dirt, bad stuff, reality - all things related :P
Grit is basically something that isn't glamourised.

For example:

A documentary is showing the gritty reality of a situation, whereas a Hollywood movie on the same subject would be glamourising it.

Saph
06-13-2011, 05:27 PM
oooooohhhh I see!

Well you're right, everywhere has SOMETHING gritty about it, some places more so than others...I mean L.A has its awesome parts but it's probably one of the most gritty cities in the western world in my opinion?

I like that word, Gritty...jeez its only been Tuesday for 25 min here and I've already got my word of the day XD

Jayhmmz
06-13-2011, 05:28 PM
oooooohhhh I see!

Well you're right, everywhere has SOMETHING gritty about it, some places more so than others...I mean L.A has its awesome parts but it's probably one of the most gritty cities in the western world in my opinion?

I like that word, Gritty...jeez its only been Tuesday for 25 min here and I've already got my word of the day XD

Ha ;) I'm gunna count how many times you use that word from now on.

Saph
06-13-2011, 05:31 PM
Probably won't be too many, I cant log on during the day cause my inlaw snatches the Internet USB -.- I'm stuck with a stranded computer in a stranded house, lol.

How very gritty that is from the glamorous picture I made it out to be a few weeks ago :p

Jayhmmz
06-13-2011, 05:32 PM
Probably won't be too many, I cant log on during the day cause my inlaw snatches the Internet USB -.- I'm stuck with a stranded computer in a stranded house, lol.

How very gritty that is from the glamorous picture I made it out to be a few weeks ago :p

Ha ;) Ah that sucks man.
When will you be getting a permanent connection?

Saph
06-13-2011, 05:39 PM
To be honest, man, I have NO IDEA!

I'm getting utterly pissed at these Telia people...I was meant to have had a connection LAST MONDAY at 5pm, and it still doesn't work. I called, this time calmly, to schedule a technician to come out and have a look, cause it may be my wiring is old(Mind you, this house is over 150 years old, some parts of it, and the internet cables are probably from when the whole internet idea was in diapers, so it might very well be that the wires in the walls are rotted through.)

Well, I called 3 days ago to schedule him to come the day after I called, he was supposed to come on Monday, still not here...And they swore up and down that they did Weekend runs................bullcrap.

So to tell you the truth I do not know, thinking about pulling some old strings so I can get this thing started. i'm itching to get my new computer >.< Without a solid connection though, it'd be kinda pointless.

Kenoi
06-13-2011, 06:10 PM
yo, thats great muffincat, I'm plannin on going there to visit a friend, he's from Fresno

Muffincat
06-13-2011, 06:32 PM
Stop hijacking my thread >:[

and awesome kenoi XD

ROFLBRYCE
06-13-2011, 07:19 PM
Awesome I hope you have fun and enjoy being back in the home-town area :D There's something about it that just makes you wanna go back no matter what.

Jayhmmz
06-13-2011, 08:54 PM
There's something about it that just makes you wanna go back no matter what.

Laundry and home cooked meals ;)

ROFLBRYCE
06-13-2011, 10:28 PM
Laundry and home cooked meals ;)

Amen to that. Granted I still live at home, but I hate being away for too long. A week or two does it for me.

Synge
06-13-2011, 10:51 PM
I hate going back to my home town. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbhFf0gGKQo

ROFLBRYCE
06-13-2011, 11:42 PM
I hate going back to my home town. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbhFf0gGKQo

I raise your Bowling For Soup with Bleeker Ridge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSwkRQ2pHU8

Synge
06-14-2011, 01:07 AM
*poker face* -.-

I'll see your Bleeker Ridge and raise you Doves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqpzllqxtgE

ROFLBRYCE
06-14-2011, 01:08 PM
*poker face* -.-

I'll see your Bleeker Ridge and raise you Doves.

>.>
<.<

I fold. Cool song though, man. Both of 'em.

Saph
06-14-2011, 05:21 PM
Nice, Massachusets video poker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!