PDA

View Full Version : List of future reviews!

Saph
06-14-2011, 12:30 PM
Hello fellow gamers and wonderful review readers!!

I thought I'd quickly post a list of games that I'll be writing reviews for in the near future :)

So here's the list:

PC Games:
Elder Scrolls Oblivion
Elder Scrolls Skyrim
Warcraft III
Medieval II Total War
Rise of Nations
F.E.A.R
F.E.A.R 2
Quest for Glory V
World of Warcraft
Battlefield: 2142
Battlefield: 1942
Battlefield: Vietnam
Battlefield 4
Pirates of the Carribean
The Sims 3

Xbox 360 Games:
Halo 3
Halo Reach
Spiderman 3
GTA IV
Dead Island
NFS: Undercover
Lord of the Rings: Conquest
Tenchu 2
Assassin's Creed
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Viking: Battle for Asgard
Kane&Lynch: Dead Men
The Darkness

PS2 Games:
Gran Turismo 3
Gran Turismo 4
Bloodrayne
Bloodrayne 2
The Matrix: Path of Neo
Enter the Matrix
Hitman: Silent Assassin
Hitman: Contracts
The Godfather
NFS: Carbon
NFS: Underground 2

So there it is! As I find other games that I might want, I'll be adding them to this list! I will attempt to maintain my 1 review per week(Or 2 if I feel like it), and I'm expecting a better connection tomorrow(hope they're for real this time)

Additional news: I feel I'll be ready to accept review requests! On the 1st of August I think I'll begin taking requests. If this sounds interesting to you, go ahead and keep reading, if not? The message stops here :p

I'll take 1 review per month after the 1st of August, and it's first come first serve, so if you have a game that you wanna know about, let me know, and if you're the first person, I'll accept your request! If you miss the first in line, you'll have to try again next month! I might even make a queue that scales on who responded the quickest, but thats only if it actually catches on!

Hope this is interesting to some people, as I really enjoy writing reviews :)

Delta
06-14-2011, 01:10 PM
Can u plz do FEAR first i rly wanna c waht tht game is about

Jayhmmz
06-14-2011, 01:16 PM
Nice list mate :)
I don't suppose you have Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions do you? Or whatever it's called...

Ilyich Valken
06-14-2011, 01:56 PM
Just cause I'm curious.. why Spiderman 3?

Nice list mate :)
I don't suppose you have Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions do you? Or whatever it's called...

I have it, was planning on doing a review on it when I get around to playing it.

Jayhmmz
06-14-2011, 02:35 PM
I have it, was planning on doing a review on it when I get around to playing it.

This would be yummy!

EpsilonX
06-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Make sure you actually play through the game enough to know what you're talking about, let's not have a repeat of the LoL review, shall we?

Saph
06-14-2011, 04:38 PM
Make sure you actually play through the game enough to know what you're talking about, let's not have a repeat of the minecraft review, shall we?

Lol don't worry bro! I actually have my entire collection back, and most of the games in that list are games that're ready to play :)

And I actually never wrote a Minecraft review :) That was Dili. I think you're thinking about League of Legends, cause that one was fail on my part, lol :p

@Delta: Sure Delta I'll install FEAR right now and get it going. I'll have a review perhaps tonight since I tend to forget everything about a game until I actually play it, at which point everything about it comes back to me, lol.

And Why Spiderman 3? Eh, cause as far as I know, it's the most recent one, atleast movie wise, and think it's probably gonna be the game that Spidey fans will go for! I just happened to have it, so thought I might as well throw it out there for those who want it :)

If I have Spiderman Dimensions or whatever? No I do not, but looks like someone does :D

EDIT: Updated the list!(June 15 11)

EpsilonX
06-14-2011, 04:57 PM
Yea, League of Legends, that's what I meant not Minecraft.

Saph
06-14-2011, 05:19 PM
Have you read it again though? Its pretty good now if I have to say so myself!

HamadaLFC8
06-15-2011, 05:12 AM
Looking forward to reading them ! ;D

Echo
06-15-2011, 11:45 AM
Can u plz do FEAR first i rly wanna c waht tht game is about

ಠ_ಠ
LOOK IT UP HERP DERP