PDA

View Full Version : So whats your favorite game of all time?

polar27
06-22-2011, 02:07 PM
There's been loads of great games to come out since consoles started being produced. But which one is your all time favorite game? Any console, any year, any genre, any game, which one do you like the best?

My favorite game of all time wuld have to be TES3:Morrowind(GOTY Edition).
I never played it on the computer juss the original xbox. At the time it had the best graphics and it was one of the few games where u chose what to do and when to do it. It was the first game to have a huge expansive world with live cities, leveled AI, and tens upon tens of caves, ruins, settlements, crypts, and dwarven towers.

So what's yours??

Jayhmmz
06-22-2011, 02:13 PM
I'm sure there's been a thread like this in the past... but screw it.

My favourite game of all time, based on the amount of hours I pumped into this game, and the fun I had on my own and with friends playing the game, has to be Battlefield 2. The game gave me countless hours of great play-time, and the squad teamwork was amazing. Mass battles with ground and air support... can't get any better than that for me! It has maximum longevity, and it's still played by tens of thousands of people worldwide.

Having said that Battlefield 2 is my favourite game of all time, it is actually on par with the very first Call of Duty, as it was the 1st first person shooter game I had played online back in 2003, and the very first serious online game I had ever played. I made so many life-long friends through that game, and I've kept in touch with most people from the clans that I was in throughout the early stages of the franchise; fantastic.

Mordry
06-22-2011, 02:59 PM
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Great Story, great Gameplay and (for the time) great graphics. My Nr.1 in the list of the most awesome and greatest games EVER!

polar27
06-22-2011, 03:25 PM
Jay I wuld looked for a post like this but I'm on a Droid with not so great signal so...sorry
But I played battlefield 2 like twice I think when it first came out but I never could get into it idk maybe cause I sucked at it and died within like five mins of starting and every other 5 mins was getting fragged or shot up but again sorry for repeat post.

polar27
06-22-2011, 03:32 PM
aa lot of ppl play it mordry but I'm 19 years old been playing games since I was eleven and have never played a single zelda game at all but they have to be good because they're still making them.

paecmaker
06-22-2011, 03:35 PM
Favourite game of all time, hmm very hard question I love many games but one game I loved particulary was rollercoaster tycoon.

For more modern games Im more into ARMA 2 or X3.( X3 and oblivion are probably the games I have played for longest time)

Mordry
06-22-2011, 03:41 PM
aa lot of ppl play it mordry but I'm 19 years old been playing games since I was eleven and have never played a single zelda game at all but they have to be good because they're still making them.

Well, I'm playing games since 14 years :D.

You should give Zelda a shot. A good Start-In would be "Ocarina of Time 3DS" because it is a remake of the original Ocarina of Time of 1998 and this version for the 3DS have more features and a better graphic and that stuff. It was released a few days ago. You could check out the IGN.com Test (http://ds.ign.com/articles/117/1177020p1.html) about the remake, but in my opinion: Nothing can beat the original. Maybe there will be a review of this game in Gamers-Forum soon too (but I don't know anything in this case).

Hammi
06-22-2011, 03:54 PM
I love zelda e.c.t
But it is Fallout 3 (GOTY)
And if u ask what specific DLC for it its Mothership Zeta, so mysterious!
i love mysteries

polar27
06-22-2011, 04:09 PM
Hammi I prefer new vegas
But I don't have a ds or a gameboy:/

Saph
06-23-2011, 05:15 AM
So many versions of this exact thread are already up.

I think someone needs to go through and find them all so they can be merged with the original, I think.

NeverDeefEated
06-23-2011, 01:25 PM
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Great Story, great Gameplay and (for the time) great graphics. My Nr.1 in the list of the most awesome and greatest games EVER!

Man. Everybody's all about this OoT- yet I have never completed it. I might have to pick up that collector's edition for the cube and fire the thing up on my Wii.

I guess a 3DS option's available, too. The Ocarina of Time 3D review (http://www.g4tv.com/games/3ds/65166/the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-3d/) was pretty good.

dannygm11
06-25-2011, 11:54 AM
GTA all time favourite game and has been for quite some time. Big up rockstar games ;)

jiron
06-26-2011, 02:03 PM
Final Fantasy 7

Meggie
06-27-2011, 08:28 PM
I didn't know much about games, so regretful...

Psychotray
07-05-2011, 09:02 AM
Either the Silent Hill series, or the Resident Evil series. They are epic. Even the newest instalments of the games.

loudnproud
07-07-2011, 09:30 AM
Mate, I have so many it's kinda hard to choose! I'm a big fan of kinda cutesie browser games like ZooMumba and Skyrama, but have also dabbled in games like Black Shot with surprising results :)

AnnieBerries
07-12-2011, 05:54 AM
All time favorite game is WOW

BitterKingSkyler
07-16-2011, 04:04 PM
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time hands down! I've spent so many hours playing that game during my childhood. For those of you who have never played it, I highly recommend you pick this one up asap.

Psychotray
07-16-2011, 04:06 PM
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time hands down! I've spent so many hours playing that game during my childhood. For those of you who have never played it, I highly recommend you pick this one up asap.

Ahahaa, I remember playing that on Nintendo 64. It was a legendary game, though my brother sold the Nintendo and the games with it (including Zelda), I still play it once in a while on my computer :laugh1:

Alpha_Mongoose
07-16-2011, 04:23 PM
Final Fantasy 7 all the way dude

egg-whites333
07-16-2011, 07:00 PM
i gotta say i like the first driver the best after that they were good but not as good

Psychotray
07-16-2011, 07:35 PM
i gotta say i like the first driver the best after that they were good but not as good

Far out that's an old game, I remember playing it when I was about 7 :laugh1:

foof
07-16-2011, 08:13 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/76/Grim_Fandango_artwork.jpg

http://banjokazooie.neoseeker.com/w/i/banjokazooie/e/e8/Banjokazooie.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/ewj/images/9/9a/Jim.jpg

Psychotray
07-16-2011, 08:30 PM
Actually I've changed my mind, its by far Dead Rising.

http://www.everyview.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/deadrising_x360_box_front.jpg

orangey989898
07-16-2011, 11:10 PM
I got a couple:

CoD: Black Ops
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
Pokemon Emerald

Psychotray
07-16-2011, 11:35 PM
I got a couple:

CoD: Black Ops
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
Pokemon Emerald

Pokemon, oh. Such a classic, I remember playing it on my old Gameboy colour. Hahaa, good times :azn:

BobTD
07-17-2011, 12:15 AM

This game was great fun, but I remember it took me a long time just to get out of the darn garage.

Zelda OoT is one of my favorit games of all time, but its slowly loosing its place against monster hunter. If they come out with an american frontier that would close the deal for me.

Freeman
07-20-2011, 07:31 PM
My favorite game is Fallout 3 *-*
I already finished the game 5 times and I still play sometimes *-*

anora
07-21-2011, 03:31 AM
I like puzzle games...

So my favorite game is HIDDEN Objects..

paecmaker
07-21-2011, 04:07 AM
I like puzzle games...

So my favorite game is HIDDEN Objects..

If you like puzzle games you will probably love myst and Uru.