PDA

View Full Version : Americans are NOT stupid.

Exentenzed
06-27-2011, 01:13 AM
Now i know they most likely picked these out amongst alot of people they asked these questions, but it's still hillarious. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE&feature=player_embedded#at=77

LiNuX
06-27-2011, 01:53 AM
Interviewer: "How many sides does a triangle have?"

Guy: "I don't know, 4?"

Girl: "doesn't have any sides, one?"

And lol @ Iran replacing Australia.

Where do they find these people?

I used to love watching the Jay-Walking Segment on the Tonight Show for stuff like this. It's kinda sad, even if they show 1 out of every 5 interviews they did (assuming the other 4 got the answers right).

Exentenzed
06-27-2011, 02:02 AM
I have no idea where they find em.

I found one about the British aswell, and when i searched for a norwegian one i only found clips about how much certain norwegians suck at talking english. :P

paecmaker
06-27-2011, 04:02 AM
I have seen this many times, and even if it is hilarious they must change something, come on, who can mix Australia with Iran or North Corea.

HamadaLFC8
06-27-2011, 05:13 AM
I was about to cry in that video :P

Religion of Israel - Muslim, really ?! haha
Which country to invade next ? Saudi Arabia! (probly cuz it's the only one she remembers -.-

Saph
06-27-2011, 01:26 PM
When I lived in Oregon, one of my father in laws' brothers' wife wanted to know where I came from.

Me: "I come from Denmark"
Her: "OH!!! How exotic! H-how EXCITING! So you're like European like!?"
Me *chuckling at her half charming half airhead reaction* "Yes, yes I am"
Her: "So, where is Denmark exactly!?"
Me: "Well uh It's a very small peninsula complete with a few VERY small islands that is located east of England, west of Sweden, and directly north of Germany...It is actually connected to it!"
Her: "Oooohhhh...I see....S-SO like, i-is Germany above the equator? L-like is Denmark a northern country? Or is it sortof like the vatican? L-like do you speak spanish or what, mexican there or something?"

*Me, my wife, my mother in law, my father in law, my father in laws brother, my father in laws mother, AND my father in laws OTHER 2 brothers all stared at her*

I had no response to it, and after like a few seconds my mother in law saves me with responding for me. I said I HAD to go talk a walk cause after the long drive I just couldnt stand sitting down. As I get out with my wife we both explode in laughter. The shere stupidity of this human being dumbfounded me :S I mean if its WEST of sweden, EAST of England, and NORTH of germany....HOW IN THE HELL CAN IT BE BELOW THE EQUATOR!!!!!!!??????

Another american that was my neighbor said this to me out of the blue:

"So yeah I've been in prison for 6 months for drunk driving, yeah I crashed and almost had my neck sliced up, but it didn't cause I wore a neck brace from the other crash I had 2 weeks before"

O.o DOOOIII!!!

Another american responded "Taco Bell" to the question "What is the most expensive and high quality restaurant you know?"

TimmoUK
06-27-2011, 01:28 PM
This is just brilliant.

paecmaker
06-27-2011, 02:17 PM
Saph, and everyone else, ignore my last post about it being impossible to mix Australia and Iran, lol.

Exentenzed
06-27-2011, 02:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_mkwB9ayK4

Since some of you enjoyed the laugh i might aswell share the british one aswell. :)

Aaaaaand the german one. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONCrE4IoSsY&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_396862

Meggie
06-27-2011, 08:35 PM
Ah, obviously, Americans are NOT stupid.

Saph
06-28-2011, 05:39 AM
US Stupidity incarnate:

What currency do they use in the UK?

"Queen Elizabeths money?"
"Some american money?"
"I have no idea?"

The answer is Pounds

How many kidneys does a person have:
"1"

The answer is 2

Who is Fidel Castro?

"A singer..."

The answer is the dictator of Cuba

What countries were in the Axis?

"Germany? Not sure about the rest"

The answer is
Germany
Japan
Bulgaria
Italy
Hungary
Romania

Name a country that begins with U

"Utah?"
"Yugoslavia"

Answers:

US(United States)
Uganda
Ukraine
United Kingdom
Uruguay

What religion do Buddhist Monks belong to?

"I dont know"
"Islam"
"Muslim?"
"Catholic"

The answer is....well...duh? Buddhism

What religion is dominant in Israel?

"Catholic probably"
"Islam"
"Muslim"

The answer is Jewish/Judaism.

What is a mosque?

"I have no idea...An animal?"
"I have no intelligent answer to that"

The answer is an islamic church.

How many world wars have there been?(Mind you this question is asked to a person in his 50s or 60s)

"3?"

The answer is 2.

In what state does KFC come from?
"w-what the chicken? I have NO idea!"

Asker: You know what it stands for?

*And the answer is*: "KENTUCKY fried chicken, right?"

Star Wars is based on a true story T or F?

"true"

The answer is false....sorry bro, no lightsabers or cataclysmic battles between good and evil to balance the force for you.

What are the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki famous for?

"uuuhh...Judo-wrestling?"

The answer is: The targets of the 2 US nuclear warheads, Hiroshima being the most famous of the two.

How many Eiffel Towers are there in Paris?

"I'd say about 10!"

The answer is: 1

What is Al Queda?

"Al Queda is a group...A uh, a suicide group in Israel, in the middle east"
"Al Queda is a wing of the Masonic order"(lol?)

The answer is: An islamic terrorist group(he shoulda stuck with the first 5 words)

Where was the Berlin Wall?
"............. ........................ .............................*3 clips later*BELIEVE me, I dont know the answer to this question but I'm THINKING!...........Israel?"

the answer is: Berlin

....Judging by how many unique faces I see in this video...I think its safe to say that this level of utter stupidity in the US is not all that uncommon.

^ That's what arrogance gives you. The answers are me, its simply common knowledge in my opinion, maybe the Axis question was alittle hard and I had to get alittle help with Hungary and Bulgaria but I knew Italy and Japan and Germany. I mean things like 3 world wars and star wars being true? Come on....Sometimes I wonder if this might be fake or they're just playing around and not taking it seriously.

10 eiffel towers? Deffinately playing around unless he was in Las Vegas as a 10 year old and saw the mini eiffel there being switched out and the owner trying to choose between 9 new ones...

HamadaLFC8
06-28-2011, 05:42 AM
Austria was part of the Axis too ^_^

Dess
06-28-2011, 01:39 PM
I was answering them as they asked, but I'm glad someone else was motivated enough to type it out... lol.

Jokersvirus
06-28-2011, 02:36 PM
Out of everyone who was on there giving stupid answers how many were not shown because they gave the right answer?

Exentenzed
06-28-2011, 02:57 PM
Out of everyone who was on there giving stupid answers how many were not shown because they gave the right answer?

Most of them. As the guy who made the clip's say: If you just try, its not hard to make people look stupid.

I mean, some where rather obvious but i didnt know all of them off the top of my head.

Synge
06-28-2011, 03:04 PM
Hahahah, I love watching idiots act like they know what they're talking about. Like the dude that said the moon landing was "reincarnated" in Arizona..

Saph
06-28-2011, 04:20 PM
Lol, big words talk money, Synge :p

"I dont have an intelligent answer to that." The word is INTELLIGENT

Too bad he got it wrong, he woulda sounded much smarter had he said INTELLECTUAL.

Akatosh
06-28-2011, 07:55 PM
These were probably the stupidest people out of a long line up. I'm American and about half these people's ages and I can answer pretty much all these questions and get them all correct.

There are stupid people EVERYWHERE it's not just Americans. I hate how SOME (keyword: some) Europeans think all Americans are stupid and they are so much superior.

LiNuX
06-28-2011, 08:06 PM
It's not just Europeans, even Americans thing Americans are dumb.

egg-whites333
06-28-2011, 09:00 PM
hehe i love how there is no Canadians are not stupid lol we are to busy riding our polar bears or ice fishing in our ice homes :P yea i'm Canadian eh but these are really funny

LemonRising
06-29-2011, 01:52 AM
Or tending to our heard of moose!
haha : D

paecmaker
06-29-2011, 04:01 AM
Here to, its a struggle to keep all moose out of the gardens( but its an imossible quest)

And all(most) in Europe love to say that everybody in US are stupid, but that is mostly because they are pretty stupid here too. I have corrected teachers several times and atleast one classmate can atleast sometimes be called the essence of stupidity.

Muffincat
06-30-2011, 05:12 PM
Meh, people are just dumb in general :P

Doesn't matter where you're from... there are going to be idiots. ;3

Psychotray
07-01-2011, 07:18 AM
Americans are not dumb, Im Australian and I think Australia is ****, personally because of our music industry, there's all these awesome Metal bands that put so much effort into their music, yet they get such little notoriety, its such a shame.

Slay
07-01-2011, 11:42 AM
Americans are not dumb, Im Australian and I think Australia is ****, personally because of our music industry, there's all these awesome Metal bands that put so much effort into their music, yet they get such little notoriety, its such a shame.
America is stupid.
The government is stupider.

Synge
07-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Like Muffin said, stupid people are everywhere. America is a very diverse country, some of the most intelligent people in the world are Americans, some of the biggest retards and dickheads are also Americans.

Dess
07-01-2011, 04:36 PM
America is stupid.
The government is stupider.

... 1.) Stupider is not a word.

2.) Synge nailed it. So did Muffin. It doesn't matter where you live, you're going to have the same idiocy issues.

Slay
07-01-2011, 05:47 PM
... 1.) Stupider is not a word.

2.) Synge nailed it. So did Muffin. It doesn't matter where you live, you're going to have the same idiocy issues.
The irony was me saying stupider I did it on purpose and as to what Muffin said, its called AVERAGE. The AVERAGE Americano. 350 pds, and dumb. :P

Jokersvirus
07-01-2011, 06:35 PM
It seems I run into alot of stupidity anymore.. Its really sad :(

Slay
07-01-2011, 06:38 PM
It seems I run into alot of stupidity anymore.. Its really sad :(

That's what I am saying!
Average!

Psychotray
07-02-2011, 01:47 AM
America may be as people say, a ''Dumb'' country. But they have the best Music Industry, and have been home to some of the best metal bands ever, so you have to at least credit them for that.

Slay
07-02-2011, 02:09 AM
America may be as people say, a ''Dumb'' country. But they have the best Music Industry, and have been home to some of the best metal bands ever, so you have to at least credit them for that.

Lil Wayne:

My friends cheese, like digorno

Psychotray
07-02-2011, 02:57 AM
Lil Wayne:

Well, lil wayne is an idiot. I wont deny that. And I hate his music too :p

HamadaLFC8
07-02-2011, 04:40 AM
YEAHHHH MILEY CYRUS !!!!!!!!!!!!

/sarcasm :p

Synge
07-02-2011, 05:48 AM
John Petrucci, Buckethead, Steve Vai, Satriani, Paul Gilbert, Andy McKee, Rusty Cooley.. Americans ;)

Psychotray
07-02-2011, 06:35 AM
John Petrucci, Buckethead, Steve Vai, Satriani, Paul Gilbert, Andy McKee, Rusty Cooley.. Americans ;)

The only person I know out of all the people you just said, is Satriani. The rest is a blank spot in my head hahaa :laugh1:

Synge
07-02-2011, 03:05 PM
The only person I know out of all the people you just said, is Satriani. The rest is a blank spot in my head hahaa :laugh1:

:O Allow me to introduce you. To awesomeness:

Buckethead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MSoVbMoZ1Q

Petrucci (also guitarist for Dream Theater)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8GfFqCy58U

Andy McKee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsD6uEZsIsU

Rusty Cooley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHPqouWQ4gs

Paul Gilbert
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES1RypBww_g

Vai
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv5UUEHfOXU

Psychotray
07-05-2011, 08:50 AM
Woah, some that is actually good. The song from Buckethead sounds pretty good, its a bit low quality, but its some good stuff :D

ROFLBRYCE
07-05-2011, 11:33 AM

Best in quality or in quantity? We from the north have thrown out some decent bands and singers into the world too...just ignore Bieber. Everyone makes mistakes, okay?

Psychotray
07-05-2011, 12:10 PM
LOL, Yeah mate. And I mean best in both Quality and Quantity :D

ROFLBRYCE
07-05-2011, 12:49 PM
I'll give ya that, some of my favorite bands are American, you guys push out some good rock and metal ;) very not-stupid of you guys!

Psychotray
07-05-2011, 01:39 PM
Yeah bro, have you heard of Sunk Loto, King Mungi, or Parkway Drive?