07-13-2011, 01:57 AM
that's accurate too

HamadaLFC8
07-13-2011, 06:10 AM
lool that's so truee!!!

are there any for Twitter or Tumblr ??

Saph
07-13-2011, 06:24 AM
Lol Myspace is indeed going out of fashion, isn't it?

HamadaLFC8
07-13-2011, 06:40 AM
Here's one with Tumblr @ the end!

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo8p7x7bh91qbxrb5o1_500.jpg

Saph
07-13-2011, 06:59 AM
http://affordablehousinginstitute.org/blogs/us/wp-content/uploads/coruscant_from_space_small.jpg
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgP_VzxYMCcmblFSHdCjG2T5mpdBRp1-HCpuZDGv8BVjKGDmYx&t=1

Kenoi
07-13-2011, 07:31 AM
I dont get it... is that how it all is now? everyone deserted myspace & moved onto those 2 new ones.

Saph
07-13-2011, 07:47 AM
Correct Kenoi.

EpsilonX
07-13-2011, 12:19 PM
basically. if you go to myspace nowadays, its like the city from i am legend. theres like 4 people there clinging onto myspace but otherwise it's dead. google + has a few explorers and facebook is a thriving metropolis

Kenoi
07-13-2011, 06:11 PM
I see what you mean. thanks for the explanation. also... I used to use myspace... just for music purposes though. thats the only thing I liked about it. Facebook, its too much, I only use it to contact family... google+ on the other hand.... I think I might be making one, but i hear you gotta get an invite first? but yeah..... I just want a place to enjoy good music. anyone know any good sites just for music? I'm currently using pandora... but I want more ya know?

ZXDarknessfalls
07-13-2011, 08:36 PM
I enjoyed making layouts on myspace cause I used my own work for it and everyone saw it then. Now I am just to lazy to make pics most the time so I use facebook like everyone else..

EpsilonX
07-13-2011, 09:11 PM
I just want a place to enjoy good music. anyone know any good sites just for music? I'm currently using pandora... but I want more ya know?

Last.fm - Listen to free music with internet radio and the largest music catalogue online (http://www.last.fm) to find the music, youtube to listen to it

foof
07-14-2011, 12:11 AM
Pretty accurate picture.

I enjoyed making layouts on myspace cause I used my own work for it and everyone saw it then. Now I am just to lazy to make pics most the time so I use facebook like everyone else..

MySpace was great for customization. Div making was my time killer.

paecmaker
07-14-2011, 10:01 AM
Well I like deserted places so I might start with myspace. :p

Saph
07-14-2011, 11:37 AM
I see what you mean. thanks for the explanation. also... I used to use myspace... just for music purposes though. thats the only thing I liked about it. Facebook, its too much, I only use it to contact family... google+ on the other hand.... I think I might be making one, but i hear you gotta get an invite first? but yeah..... I just want a place to enjoy good music. anyone know any good sites just for music? I'm currently using pandora... but I want more ya know?

Youtube.............?

Kenoi
07-14-2011, 07:13 PM
whoa, how'd this guy get banned? man, & I thought this dude was cool. but yeah, I've been searching youtube but it always distracts me. & THANKS eps for the last.fm thing I like this! I think I'll just stick to this & pandora. I don't know what else, but yeah I like them both.

Jayhmmz
07-14-2011, 08:02 PM
whoa, how'd this guy get banned?

he continued to be judgemental and force his opinions upon people which in turn annoyed other users, including me, and then he just exploded because he thought people were ganging up on him and he thought that he was in the right (which he wasn't), and he just continued to explode with blind rage, insulting all of the main users of the forum to the point of no return.

i mean, he told people like linux to go **** himself, when linux wasn't even involved in the situation.

EpsilonX
07-14-2011, 11:30 PM
Banned cuz he said "F*** Linux F*** Dili F*** Muffin F*** you all"

anyways add me on last fm Epsilon_X2008’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm (http://www.last.fm/user/epsilon_x2008)

Muffincat
07-14-2011, 11:34 PM
That's not really why he was banned, though it was a part of it, and I think we like to avoid talking about the reasons people are banned.

EpsilonX
07-14-2011, 11:39 PM
he was banned for sucking lol

im sure we're gonna get another member that causes problems soon though cuz it seems like whenever one leaves another shows up. OKAY on topic. google+

Kenoi
07-15-2011, 06:55 AM
google+? yeah I wanna make one, so I asked for an invite. still waiting on it....
am I doin it right? O-o I hear some people are on it already. I wanna talk with all 4 of my friends like how I see it.

Jayhmmz
07-15-2011, 07:33 AM
google+? yeah I wanna make one, so I asked for an invite. still waiting on it....
am I doin it right? O-o I hear some people are on it already. I wanna talk with all 4 of my friends like how I see it.

yeah you're doin it right :)
basically, as soon as Google+ are satisfied, they will then open the "web-gate" if you like, for the next lot of people to flood in and try it out. i think they're well over 10 million users strong now, but they're doing it all in stages so that they can monitor issues efficiently.

Kenoi
07-15-2011, 06:56 PM
yeah, I'm tired of receiving messages on facebook, also kinda lazy to type each message every time I catch up with them you know?

so... yeah thats what I saw. one of the features on there. (webcam capability) & no, I dont wanna try out oovoo, stickam, or any other site cause none of my friends have it.
& NOPE I ain't got no invite! maaaan. this is somethin. you gotta wait for somethin to register. its not instant. but thats good what you said there though, 'flood in'

GamingWeston
07-16-2011, 02:18 PM
yeah you're doin it right :)
basically, as soon as Google+ are satisfied, they will then open the "web-gate" if you like, for the next lot of people to flood in and try it out. i think they're well over 10 million users strong now, but they're doing it all in stages so that they can monitor issues efficiently.

Google is doing it the right way. But in the long term they will HAVE to open the gate and make registration a 10-second easy thing. I worked as a tester for a company that developed a social site which had millions of users. They made registration damn hell hard. You requested an invitation card and you got it 3 weeks later. I don't have to say that the site went on really well for some years and then it failed.

EpsilonX
07-16-2011, 02:40 PM
Google is doing it the right way. But in the long term they will HAVE to open the gate and make registration a 10-second easy thing. I worked as a tester for a company that developed a social site which had millions of users. They made registration damn hell hard. You requested an invitation card and you got it 3 weeks later. I don't have to say that the site went on really well for some years and then it failed.

well, obviously they're going to make it easy to join, once its fully developed. They're just testing it out and stuff now

Psychotray
07-16-2011, 09:26 PM
MySpace is ancient, it is a good place to stream music though :p

GamingWeston
07-17-2011, 07:55 AM
MySpace is ancient, it is a good place to stream music though :p

It wasn't at myspace, it was a foreign social site though it had a lot of users.

Slay
07-17-2011, 10:55 PM
he was banned for sucking lol

im sure we're gonna get another member that causes problems soon though cuz it seems like whenever one leaves another shows up. OKAY on topic. google+

Like me? :P
I am sorry I said the,
P word,
F word,
Fa, word,
S word,
And B word.
Maybe now I get some +rep? ;)