PDA

View Full Version : somethin happened today

Kenoi
07-14-2011, 07:24 PM
anyway, today I thought I saw somethin real bad, but it was actually embarrassing.... (to me I think.)

anyway, on the way to work, I was at a traffic light, starbucks was on the corner right? so... this guy who was helping (maybe his secretary, sister, or wife, or relative for some reason) a woman carry her 4 cups of ... latte/cappuccino/coffee (whatever it is) tripped & fell & spilled coffee all over this woman. & she was wearing white... drinks started to STAIN QUICK & I mean like [blink] & stains everywhere... I felt bad for this woman, but the guy decided to bust out a handkerchief & started wiping on her skirt... the woman SLAPPED this dude across the face & a reaction like :shocked: came about from the dude's face.... I was laughin hard in my car... man, today was an alright day... hahaha :cheesy:

share some stories if you'd like.. I'd like this thread to go happy. maybe last for some time.

HamadaLFC8
07-14-2011, 07:28 PM
haahahha sounds pretty cool wish you recorded it :P i don't have stories right now :( sadly :/

Jayhmmz
07-14-2011, 07:29 PM
ha! that's random as hell, but something i'd love to see on my way to work! something like that definitely helps you through the day.

when i was walking to the shops yesterday, i saw this guy walking the other way, on the other side of the road. he was wearing brown shoes, white socks, blue jeans with the waist way above his belly button, and a polo shirt tucked into his jeans... man, it was the oddest thing i have ever seen, and i wish someone would just give him a fashion-slap! it made me howl nonetheless; comedy :D

Kenoi
07-14-2011, 07:31 PM
thats mad funny too. oh man, if I saw someone like that. I'd be like, man, we dont live in those times no more! I'd yell that out the window man! & make sure to hide my license plate in the window of my car... that way he wont know. hahah

Jayhmmz
07-14-2011, 07:34 PM
thats mad funny too. oh man, if I saw someone like that. I'd be like, man, we dont live in those times no more! I'd yell that out the window man! & make sure to hide my license plate in the window of my car... that way he wont know. hahah

i don't think that there ever was an acceptable time for this, ha ha!

HamadaLFC8
07-14-2011, 07:38 PM
lmao @ stories!

I actually just remembered something! haha so I'm @ Vienna right now for holiday and there are quiet some Arabs here :P so all off a sudden a real bad thunderstorm showed up with heavy rain and all the other stuff a t-storm comes with. Arabs in the coffee shop I was in started recording and taking pics haha I was just laughing at them :P

Jayhmmz
07-14-2011, 07:55 PM
so I'm @ Vienna right now for holiday

so that's how you got to see Ken Block! so jealous!

paecmaker
07-15-2011, 02:16 AM
I have no special stories but when me and my family were on vacation in greece a few years ago we where in a small town called Parga.

From the moment we got there everybody started calling us the family, we entered a shop and he was like, Its the big family! It was pretty funny. :p

Jayhmmz
07-15-2011, 07:15 AM
I have no special stories but when me and my family were on vacation in greece a few years ago we where in a small town called Parga.

From the moment we got there everybody started calling us the family, we entered a shop and he was like, Its the big family! It was pretty funny. :p

could make a movie out of that, as sounds like the title for one :P

HamadaLFC8
07-15-2011, 07:30 AM
so that's how you got to see Ken Block! so jealous!

hhaha yeahhh!! check out my Tumblr go to page 2-3 on it there you'll find vids and pics!!!
Links in my sig. :D

egg-whites333
07-18-2011, 10:47 PM
these storys are really funny to bad my towns to small i dont see funny stuff

Slay
07-18-2011, 10:48 PM
How do I +Rep someone, I tend to like Kenoi's threads and posts.. :P

Muffincat
07-19-2011, 12:07 AM
Look at the top right of someone's post - next to the number, there's a gray box with a check mark and an x. That's how you + or - rep people :)

G33kInTh3Pink
07-19-2011, 12:39 AM
That would be sooooooo funny

Psychotray
07-19-2011, 02:30 AM
That would suck for the dude who got slapped,

1. He got slapped in front of everyone who was there at the time.
2. He might lose his job, due to touching a customer.
3. Everyone was probably laughing too

Talk about a hard day at work :laugh1:

XeroTehHero
07-19-2011, 02:54 AM
What would be funny right now, if that women was a member of the forums. Read this. Then was all like, " That was me ".

Funny story but. Would of been a crack up.

egg-whites333
07-19-2011, 07:35 AM
he got it bad he decides to do a good deed for someone and it slaps him in the face :P

Mizel
08-11-2011, 09:46 AM
Hahaha, that was great. Why do I never get to see anything hilarious?! :P

Kenoi
08-11-2011, 05:12 PM
its okay, I'm sure you will encounter somethin random & funny in your life. just give it time! enjoy!