PDA

View Full Version : Funny comment

paecmaker
07-16-2011, 04:40 PM
I was looking at flashback forum ( its a SICK forum in both good and bad ways) and started looking at a thread.

the thread was about the strangest animal you had killed, or shot at with a bb gun(Sick thread and even sicker answers) Most people said that they had shot one or two birds(mostly crows, raven sort off things, another shot a moose???, one shot at his neighbours dog and(Hate some of these people)

The comments I meant was these, mostly the second.

"I once shot a seagull in the neck" "In the neck?? DID IT FLY UPSIDE DOWN OR WHAT!!" :-/:-/

Its sick but I still laughted when I read the last comment.

HamadaLFC8
07-16-2011, 06:08 PM
wtf :s wow evil ppl haha

and maybe the seagul was standing somewhere :P cuz the guy must've had pretty good aim to hit it while its flying ? :P

Psychotray
07-16-2011, 06:49 PM
Probably just a lucky shot I guess, if not, it was a fluke or he is a really good aimer :shocked:

paecmaker
12-01-2011, 07:22 AM
I read another thread on FB(flashback) about a guy that felt that the house was haunted. He felt like he was watched all the time and senced strange things and heard strange noises.

He asked the forum for help cause he didnt know what to do.(that was a misstake)

there came a few posts about he should contact a medium and then HE came.

A post that said that he should try to rape the ghost haunting him cause who would haunt someone if the risk of being raped was there all the time. I laughed at that comment.

Mizel
12-01-2011, 07:52 AM
Pfft, that’s no lucky shot. I used to bullseye womprats in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters!

Lol But no really, Im not sure if I should laugh or be disturbed by that xD

paecmaker
12-01-2011, 08:00 AM
Pfft, that’s no lucky shot. I used to bullseye womprats in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters!

Lol But no really, Im not sure if I should laugh or be disturbed by that xD

probably both.