PDA

View Full Version : New Final Fantasy Type-o (Agito XIII) trailer

EpsilonX
07-20-2011, 02:42 PM
New Final Fantasy PSP Gets a New Trailer (http://kotaku.com/5822941/new-final-fantasy-psp-gets-a-new-trailer)

Trailer looks a lot different than the card battle thing they were going with last time there was an update. Looks good, but I'm more looking forward to Versus

XnewxskinX
07-20-2011, 02:45 PM
Oh this is super exciting... Wait does that seriously say $98? Is it really going to cost that? If so they know where they can shove it. ;)

EpsilonX
07-20-2011, 02:46 PM
Oh this is super exciting... Wait does that seriously say $98? Is it really going to cost that? If so they know where they can shove it. ;)

Yen sucks as currency. It'll be $40 when it comes out.

but it IS 2 discs, so you never know :P

XnewxskinX
07-20-2011, 03:08 PM
If it is 2 disks, and for the psp I am thinking maybe about $60? But no more then that I wouldn't think. But... Some games that are 2 disks are the same price as games that are 1 disk. I guess we would have to wait and see! Got me a little worried, there is no way I would pay $100 for a video game! Thanks for clearing that up!

EpsilonX
07-20-2011, 03:10 PM
If it is 2 disks, and for the psp I am thinking maybe about $60? But no more then that I wouldn't think. But... Some games that are 2 disks are the same price as games that are 1 disk. I guess we would have to wait and see! Got me a little worried, there is no way I would pay $100 for a video game! Thanks for clearing that up!

the "you never know" part was a joke, it'll be $40 without a doubt

XnewxskinX
07-20-2011, 04:11 PM
the "you never know" part was a joke, it'll be $40 without a doubt

I don't think I have ever bought a "new" game for the psp. So really I didn't know. Now I feel stupid. I am going to go sulk.... :P

Synge
07-20-2011, 04:32 PM
Looks pretty good, but I don't have a PSP. I wanna see some Versus info! :mad:

Kenoi
07-20-2011, 07:15 PM
yo I'm so glad I got a psp! hahaha. although I hardly play it, I only play it when I'm REALLY bored or when I'm on the go. say, a road trip ya know?

yeah, I wanna see some versus 13. haha

and uh.... this looks very much like crisis core, but .... different people... right?
must be a different story as well. and 2 umds... man... this is gonna be LOOONG.