PDA

View Full Version : General Info New Game Releases

Dr.MAGO
07-21-2011, 07:23 AM
What new game releases can anyone sudgest to me? I need a new game to play but dont know what to get. I enjoy pretty much any game type, but mostly like Strat games and FPS. PC only please :)

BitterKingSkyler
07-21-2011, 03:54 PM
If you like FPS you can never go wrong with Counter Strike 1.6. Team Fortress 2 is also very enjoyable I highly recommend both of these titles. If your not looking to spend any money you can always download Alien Swarm really fun Left 4 Dead like game play. You can pick all of these up on steam.

Psychotray
07-21-2011, 04:29 PM
Dead Island is coming out for PC, you should get that.

paecmaker
07-22-2011, 01:38 PM
I thhink there are a thread about new game releases, you might wanna check it out.

if not, I got a few games, Arma 3, red orchestra 2 if you are a realistic nerd. Battlefield 3 if you want a kickass computer burner. (mw 3 if you are a self hater)

if you are a cheap bastard(like me) you might want to play free games, for example Lol (league of legends, think there is a review of it somewhere) If I remeber it right is team fortress 2 also free?

dead island if you like zombies and so on.

Psychotray
07-22-2011, 05:34 PM
Oh and yeah, League Of Legends is worth download too ^^

Dr.MAGO
07-25-2011, 03:55 AM
Shot all. i have CS:S; Team Fortress 2 and alien swarm. Shot for all the advice. i'm going to go for LoL i rate and i have heard of Dead Island and will be getting that when it comes out. Shot again.