PDA

View Full Version : Another stupid LoL video ... with Linux ...

Blackleo
07-22-2011, 10:17 PM
Featuring The Walking Dead cast !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn5ixe7CIck&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

HamadaLFC8
07-23-2011, 08:05 AM
Can you identify the voices!?

p.s I have NOOOOOOOOOOO clue what's going on in the vid :p

Diligence109
07-23-2011, 11:22 AM
haha you gotta record one of the games that I play with you guys. I'd love to see how I sound when I'm yelling at the whole team from start to finish :P

edit: there was no gameplay in this video and it saddened me.

Also, Yi has the ability to build either AD or AP. He's easier to play/build as an AD carry, but completely viable with AP. He trades out sustained damage for some serious burst on his Alpha Strike and his Meditation scales into a massive heal so he doesn't miss his lifesteal for lane staying/sustainability, either.

LiNuX
07-23-2011, 08:47 PM
Also, Yi has the ability to build either AD or AP. He's easier to play/build as an AD carry, but completely viable with AP. He trades out sustained damage for some serious burst on his Alpha Strike and his Meditation scales into a massive heal so he doesn't miss his lifesteal for lane staying/sustainability, either.

that's only if you know how to build AP. *cough*blackleo can't*cough*

I've actually never seen anyone build an AP yi. Mostly goes for a crapload of attack speed.

I've seen a very successful Miss Fortune AP build though. Sadly it wasn't me. But the person had 30+ kills and she built fully AP and magic pen (and her masteries and runes acted that way too).

Kenoi
07-23-2011, 08:58 PM
hold up... this conversation sounds very much like somethin out of a western. (too much of a gamble) the low deep voiced guy is linux? yo! you sound like one of the men out of a western movie! thats NEAT! haha.