PDA

View Full Version : Cracked files

Akatosh
07-22-2011, 10:45 PM
So I'm looking into getting a game recording software because my current one (WeGame) is well.....a piece of crap that crashes when trying to record half my games.

I tried the free of the one called Playclaw that is really easy to use and has little lag. The problem is that the free version comes with a moving Playclaw logo on all your videos.

The program is only 30 bucks but I've been on a steam and internet game spending spree lately and I don't want to spend anymore. Through research I found a cracked free, full version on MediaFire and was just about to download it when an annoying voice said "You realize this is piracy right?"

What do you guys feel about cracked game/programs and are they bad in your opinion?

Jokersvirus
07-22-2011, 11:01 PM
I dont really approve of cracked software i know people want software and what not but cracked software is illegal if im not mistaken and people can get in trouble. Not really worth it in my opinion if people want some type of software they can always safe up for it

Muffincat
07-22-2011, 11:06 PM
We're not really supposed to talk about pirating things on the forum, so I'm going to just close this thread now before someone makes a post we have to delete.