PDA

View Full Version : like my new sig :)

egg-whites333
08-03-2011, 11:56 PM
the top one this is my favorite sig ive made so far ive used some new eff ex and i thought it really added to it what do you guys think be completly honest please i want feedback and i dont care if its kinda harsh i just want to get better. thanks

foof
08-04-2011, 12:04 AM
the top one this is my favorite sig ive made so far ive used some new eff ex and i thought it really added to it what do you guys think be completly honest please i want feedback and i dont care if its kinda harsh i just want to get better. thanks

There is a difference between critiquing and harshness. I'll help critique if you would like.

What program are you using currently?

Slay
08-04-2011, 12:05 AM
Seems kinda of streatched... :P

egg-whites333
08-04-2011, 12:11 AM
im using picnik.com because i tried Photoshop an sucked at it i cant really do much but i i need to crop i use pi zap.com it has some neat stuff to so combine them i can kinda get a Photoshop like element.
and if you critique i would be very happy

There is a difference between critiquing and harshness. I'll help critique if you would like.

What program are you using currently?

yes i was going to do the bigger size but now i gotta go small :P i may get the bigger size then shape it down so its not a streched

Seems kinda of streatched... :P

foof
08-04-2011, 12:16 AM
im using picnik.com because i tried Photoshop an sucked at it i cant really do much but i i need to crop i use pi zap.com it has some neat stuff to so combine them i can kinda get a Photoshop like element.

Trust me, Photoshop is a lot more powerful then what you are using right now. If you still have it, I would recommend following some simple tutorials to get the hang of it. Everyone sucks when they first start out, so do not worry about that. Practice makes perfect. Effort pays off. I promise you that if you sit down and toy with it for a few hours, and follow a few beginner tutorials, you will get the hang of it. And in turn you will want to learn more. That is, if you want to get more into GFX.

That's my input.

egg-whites333
08-04-2011, 12:19 AM
well the only problem is i dont have a mouse so its hard and i do like gfx but i also like game reviewing i don know if you can be both but if you can i will invest in a usb mouse and a flat surface :P

Psychotray
08-04-2011, 01:04 AM
Picnik is horrible for editing, Photoshop Cs5 would be the best for you,
But the Sig in itself, is actually still alright though.

foof
08-04-2011, 01:10 AM

CS2 - CS5 are fine for sig making. No need to pick and choose any specific one. Whichever one you want to go for, go for it. They barely change anything about the program between CS3 and CS5.

egg-whites333
08-04-2011, 01:11 AM
bro quickly delete that double post staff will rage if they see it :P

and thanks for the feed back yes i know it sucks

Knibbler
08-04-2011, 04:57 AM
I have to agree with the others.
Although the sig is 'ok', you'd get far more out of using photoshop than you would using piknik.com or what ever it's called...
If you want me to I could send you a pm with links to several beginners tutorials that I used when I first started out.

HamadaLFC8
08-04-2011, 07:40 AM
And if you don't have Photoshop and don't want to pay for it... there's always Paint.net or GIMP
Google them, they're both free

Psychotray
08-04-2011, 07:50 AM
Definitely get GIMP, its free, and its almost equally as awesome as Photoshop. BitterKingSkyler uses Gimp im pretty sure, and his sigs are epic!

egg-whites333
08-04-2011, 09:03 AM
I have to agree with the others.
Although the sig is 'ok', you'd get far more out of using photoshop than you would using piknik.com or what ever it's called...
If you want me to I could send you a pm with links to several beginners tutorials that I used when I first started out.

that would be great :)

BitterKingSkyler
08-04-2011, 07:45 PM

I agree, the Sig itself isn't bad however, alot of your images looked stretched. Like everyone else has said you should get Photoshop or Gimp. I started making signatures a few weeks ago it takes alot of practice, and I'm learning new things all the time, so if things don't work out right away don't give up! Keep trying and I'm sure you'll get it.

egg-whites333
08-04-2011, 08:10 PM
okay i have photoshop now im getting a mouse soon so i can use it better

Psychotray
08-04-2011, 09:54 PM
You don't necessarily need a mouse with Photoshop, I've done a few sigs on my laptop with no mouse, it's easier than you think it would be, for real.