PDA

View Full Version : Scratched Disc Repairs

nediscrepair
08-07-2011, 06:57 PM
We'd like to help you with scratched removal for your compact discs.

CDs are still out there and still getting scratched. Now, there is a great way to save your disc and keep it playing - and save you from buying another. Our system is patented and used by a major new/used video game company for their used game market.

We Fix CDs and keep them out of the landfill. CDs do not decompose. Don't throw them away - send them to us to fix for you.

Slay
08-07-2011, 06:58 PM
Sorry, but this is in the wrong section. :/

LiNuX
08-07-2011, 07:31 PM
So you came hear to advertise while not reading the rules?

nediscrepair
08-07-2011, 08:11 PM
Sorry, my mistake - I thought you could post links after 24hrs and 10 posts. I saw one area that listed where not to post ads. There are alot of areas in the Forum. I'm not trying to advertise as much as offer a service. I read through the rules and advertising isn't touched on very much. I'll look again.

LiNuX
08-07-2011, 08:21 PM
You could if you do it in the right place. But you just seem to be self-promoting all over the forum, including bumping a 3 year old thread.

I only gave you a warning for this one.

Again advertising is allowed as long as you earn it and do it properly.

Diligence109
08-07-2011, 08:25 PM
You can post advertisements in this board: Websites Advertising - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)

I appreciate your patience and understanding that we have to deal with a lot of unforgiving/pointless spammers.

nediscrepair
08-07-2011, 08:34 PM
Hi again, Can you move this post to the Websites Advertising forum? Thanks, I didn't see it earlier.

LiNuX
08-07-2011, 08:58 PM
I closed this thread, feel free to remake in that board since I removed your link and stuff.