PDA

View Full Version : Avenged Sevenfold

EpsilonX
08-11-2011, 11:41 PM
So, I want to make an Avenged Sevenfold cover band that only plays stuff from the first two albums. How does this look as a headliner setlist?

Waking the Fallen
Unholy Confessions
Breaking Their Hold
Darkness Surrounding
Remenissions
An Epic of Time Wasted
Chapter Four
Lips of Deceit
Clairvoyant Disease
Streets

Encore:
To End the Rapture
And All Things Will End

I want to keep it towards the simpler side of songs, and doing stuff like Second Heartbeat or I Won't See You Tonight would be too complex to arrange I think. Maybe if the band lasted a while we could incorporate more complex songs, but I like this setlist. Waddaya think?

Jayhmmz
08-12-2011, 04:19 AM
So, I want to make an Avenged Sevenfold cover band that only plays stuff from the first two albums. How does this look as a headliner setlist?

Waking the Fallen
Unholy Confessions
Breaking Their Hold
Darkness Surrounding
Remenissions
An Epic of Time Wasted
Chapter Four
Lips of Deceit
Clairvoyant Disease
Streets

Encore:
To End the Rapture
And All Things Will End

I want to keep it towards the simpler side of songs, and doing stuff like Second Heartbeat or I Won't See You Tonight would be too complex to arrange I think. Maybe if the band lasted a while we could incorporate more complex songs, but I like this setlist. Waddaya think?

Good. ****ing. Choices.

You gotta get some footage for me to watch on YouTube.

EpsilonX
08-12-2011, 10:17 AM
Me and somebody decided to replace To end the Rapture with Desecrate Through Reverence, because To End the Rapture would be better as an opening song. But if I get a cover band going, I'll definitely get some footage.

ROFLBRYCE
08-12-2011, 11:05 AM
I approve. This is the band that inspired me to play guitar and get into music. I like the song choices too, man. I'd go to this.

EpsilonX
08-12-2011, 11:28 AM
I approve. This is the band that inspired me to play guitar and get into music. I like the song choices too, man. I'd go to this.

I figured since they completely ignore the first album and only ever play unholy confessions and maybe one other song from the second one, that it'd be cool to have like a tribute band that only plays the early stuff.

ROFLBRYCE
08-12-2011, 11:41 AM
I figured since they completely ignore the first album and only ever play unholy confessions and maybe one other song from the second one, that it'd be cool to have like a tribute band that only plays the early stuff.

It would be sweet man. I do like there later stuff more, but on the LBC concert DVD, I was disappointed that there wasn't as much of the earlier stuff. They were in there hometown where it all started! But oh well.

Can't wait to hear how it'll turn out, if it kicks off man. Best of luck :)