PDA

View Full Version : D.e.u.s Ex

nagenraman
08-14-2011, 03:09 AM
Is anyone else looking forward to D.E.U.S Ex Human Evolution? 1 week more. Think it will be worth the money? 8)

BlackEyedJester
08-14-2011, 03:13 AM
Most defiantly, Human Revolution seems very nice, the colour scheme alone is mindblowing, It's a must have for me when it arrives in my stores lol

nagenraman
08-14-2011, 03:14 AM
Most defiantly, Human Revolution seems very nice, the colour scheme alone is mindblowing, It's a must have for me when it arrives in my stores lol

Of course No one can deny the trailer is beyond epic. Haha.. I mean its Square Enix. See I dont know much about D.E.U.S EX :) But im definitely gonna give it a try.

BlackEyedJester
08-14-2011, 03:16 AM
Yes, you cannot go wrong with a game company with releases like the Final Fantasy Franchise under their belt :)

nagenraman
08-14-2011, 03:39 AM
Yes, you cannot go wrong with a game company with releases like the Final Fantasy Franchise under their belt :)

so true! Maybe I should start playing the older games to catch up with the story then?

BlackEyedJester
08-14-2011, 03:52 AM
They Don't follow on so it wouldn't be necessary

Synge
08-14-2011, 04:57 AM
I was excited for this game, but to be honest I haven't been keeping up with it much. Still, I plan on getting it when I can afford it.

Actually, all of the FF games released since Square merged with Enix have been little more than crap :P Squaresoft are responsible for the slices of pure gaming excellence that are 1 through 10 (well, the majority of I-X are awesome, anyway)

That's not to say SE are all bad, though.

Draelthalas
08-17-2011, 11:31 AM
I havnt seen much on it but i heard its supposed to have the same epic follow the storyline in your way concept the first two had......i loved the second Deus Ex it was one of my favorite games of all time. and yeah after they released FF 13 is when Square Enix hit rock bottom with FF. They need to just give everyone what they want and remake 7-9.....they would make so much more money.

Psychotray
08-19-2011, 05:05 AM
BBloodstain showed me the trailer to it, it looks pretty good :D

Jayhmmz
08-19-2011, 05:28 AM
The visuals look incredible, so I will be getting this for PC so I can get the full enjoyment out of them. Never played other DEUS Ex games before, but if the story doesn't follow on then I'll be 100% buying this, just not when it comes out. I'll wait a little bit :)

Blackbird
08-19-2011, 08:49 AM
This game so looks way better than first Deus Ex :D

PRODIGY404
09-10-2011, 08:15 AM
i saw some gameplay of it a while back its out now and looks real cool should be able to get my hands on it soon.

Jayhmmz
09-10-2011, 09:40 AM
Completed it three days ago.

Positives: Fantastic story. Campaign is of a decent length. Multiple endings. Looks very elegant and atmospheric.

Negatives: Combat becomes boring. Awful voice acting. Constant hacking eventually grates on you.

8/10

wolfz18
09-21-2011, 02:40 PM
Man i just love the design in that game