PDA

View Full Version : Silly FPS

Mizel
08-19-2011, 03:39 PM
5 FPS Maneuvers Everybody Hates (But Still Does) - Dorkly Article (http://www.dorkly.com/article/1737/5-fps-maneuvers-everybody-does-but-still-hates)

Heres my random amusing find-of-the-day! And ah, its so true :)

ROFLBRYCE
08-19-2011, 03:41 PM
5 FPS Maneuvers Everybody Hates (But Still Does) - Dorkly Article (http://www.dorkly.com/article/1737/5-fps-maneuvers-everybody-does-but-still-hates)

Heres my random amusing find-of-the-day! And ah, its so true :)

Love dorkly!

I do all of these things except trash-talk lol. I just think people sound stupid when they do :/

Mizel
08-19-2011, 03:47 PM
Love dorkly!

I do all of these things except trash-talk lol. I just think people sound stupid when they do :/

Me too! :)

I dont either... well, I dont do it TO other people but man I sure do say it outloud to myself lol I can only imagine what I sound like :P

paecmaker
08-19-2011, 03:48 PM
Well I love sniping in bc 2(but there we have carl gustaf camping also) but I mostly dont do teabagging (unless with a friend of mine, always fun pissing him of)

I dont do trash talking, im not like that, so mostly I just keep quit and try to concentrate.

(and the list forgot n00btubing)

EpsilonX
08-19-2011, 03:51 PM
I hate when people trash talk and tea bag, but I snipe and shot in the dark all the time. I don't even bother with aiming when they're moving around all the time, so i just shoot, and if i snipe i usually do it from a snipers tower, which should be expected. But i generally stink at fps games, so.

ROFLBRYCE
08-19-2011, 04:24 PM
Me too! :)

I dont either... well, I dont do it TO other people but man I sure do say it outloud to myself lol I can only imagine what I sound like :P

Yeah me too. Lots of F bombs flying from me :/

Mizel
08-21-2011, 06:11 PM
Well I love sniping in bc 2(but there we have carl gustaf camping also) but I mostly dont do teabagging (unless with a friend of mine, always fun pissing him of)

I dont do trash talking, im not like that, so mostly I just keep quit and try to concentrate.

(and the list forgot n00btubing)

I dont think theres anything wrong with sniping lol If your good at it, go for it :P I suck at sniping. Im the kind of person that plays an FPS and then kills people with melee lol >.<

Jayhmmz
08-21-2011, 06:13 PM
I dont think theres anything wrong with sniping lol If your good at it, go for it :P I suck at sniping. Im the kind of person that plays an FPS and then kills people with melee lol >.<

That's how the pros do it ;)

Mizel
08-21-2011, 06:15 PM
That's how the pros do it ;)

Exactly ;)

LiNuX
08-21-2011, 06:28 PM
I always find it funny when people complain about me sniping their heads off in BFBC2. I haven't played in a while, but I love sniping and I've gotten pretty good at very long ranges. Always makes people mad, and they start talking trash, and most of the time I ignore them.

I also camp a lot when Sniping. I pick a good spot and pick people off. When playing assault though (or even other games like CS), I usually don't like to stand still.

Jayhmmz
08-21-2011, 07:42 PM
I always find it funny when people complain about me sniping their heads off in BFBC2. I haven't played in a while, but I love sniping and I've gotten pretty good at very long ranges. Always makes people mad, and they start talking trash, and most of the time I ignore them.

I also camp a lot when Sniping. I pick a good spot and pick people off. When playing assault though (or even other games like CS), I usually don't like to stand still.

Heavy Metal ftw when sniping :D

paecmaker
08-22-2011, 03:46 AM

I hate when I get sniped and can get mad if Im sniped several times in a row. But that only makes me trying to play better and see if I can take down that sniper. And if I do it then Im happy again. :p

Psychotray
08-22-2011, 03:50 AM
Camping isn't that much of a big deal, Snipers are mean't to do it, that's what Snipers do :p

Exentenzed
08-22-2011, 06:05 AM

Ahaha, me too. XD

I dont do teabagging, nor do i trashtalk both because i think it's pointless and stupid and because im usually busy coordinating with my teammates.

However, I loved the Shot in the dark part. OH how well i remember those moments. XD

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH... BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAMclickclickclickclick...... Killed an enemy +50. Phewwww."

paecmaker
08-22-2011, 06:10 AM
Ahh I love the parts when you in a small room meets with an enemy, both get panicked and unleashes whole clips but misses for puling up their knife and try stabbing. Sadfully in th knifing duel I often loose.

Mizel
08-22-2011, 08:03 AM
Ahh I love the parts when you in a small room meets with an enemy, both get panicked and unleashes whole clips but misses for puling up their knife and try stabbing. Sadfully in th knifing duel I often loose.

Hahaha, classic :P