PDA

View Full Version : Demon's Souls reduex.

mutilations
08-20-2011, 10:32 PM
I'm highly anticipating the new sequel to Demon's Souls and with that I've decided to make another character and try to rebuild my skills I obtained when I played this game for 6 months straight.

If anyone is willing to join me in my endeavors please let me know! If you have any questions on character types or how to make a decent group of players, I will do my best accommodate. Scheduled times, work schedules, and other stuff needs to be included as well so we can all kind of meet at the same time or at least 2 of us can be on to play if need be.

If you already have a character and don't want to start over, I have a soul level 160+ Wanderer (I know I need to update my sig) with a decent spear/shield and bow combination that is more than happy to help kill if are levels are matched up enough to play together.

Don't be shy, if you haven't played this game yet, now is the time to find a cheap used copy and play with some people. This game is to not be taken lightly though, expect to die a lot but it's so much fun with people. You can PM me, post here, or even add my psn (mutilations) and immediately start pwning. I've been wanting to play with a group of people especially when I first started playing and I could never get anyone to play one full level with me without complaining about how hard this game was.. so please help out a fellow gamer. ;)

EpsilonX
08-20-2011, 11:35 PM
I guess I could be down. Both of my current characters are more focused on ranged (magic) attacks and I kinda wanna make a melee one.

mutilations
08-21-2011, 12:13 AM
I guess I could be down. Both of my current characters are more focused on ranged (magic) attacks and I kinda wanna make a melee one.

What time zone are you in? I'm currently working on my tower knight skills.. without arrows, he's a beast. lol

Synge
08-21-2011, 01:05 AM
^ I find Tower Knight to be one of the easier bosses, actually I don't think he's ever killed me in any of my playthroughs.

Anyway, sounds fun but I'm taking a break from this game for a while.. Hopefully Dark Souls has more in depth co-op (or at least gives you the option to choose your teammates) cause I'll definitely be up for that!

mutilations
08-21-2011, 01:08 AM
Agreed. I didn't like the fact that you had to be around the same level in order to even pair up with people to fight. And the fact you can really use the mic.. but the atmosphere of the game would be ruined if people talked through it. I took my break for a while and now that I've started to play it again, I fail. lmao When I have arrows, the tower knight dies without touching me. Flamelurker was my bane now matter what I had.

Synge
08-21-2011, 02:18 AM
I agree, the online/multiplayer features are implemented very well, adding a lot of good elements to the game without detracting from the atmosphere. Fighting Flamelurker is always intense, he's definitely one of my favorite bosses; I relied heavily on Soul Arrows in all of my fights with him.

mutilations
08-21-2011, 09:47 AM
I agree, the online/multiplayer features are implemented very well, adding a lot of good elements to the game without detracting from the atmosphere. Fighting Flamelurker is always intense, he's definitely one of my favorite bosses; I relied heavily on Soul Arrows in all of my fights with him.

Soul Arrows! I forgot all about those spells. I never used many spells except like Plague and Acid clouds for when I was invaded. Those always tend to deter pests messing up my game. lol

BlackEyedJester
08-21-2011, 10:14 AM
Too Be honest I kinda failed at Demon Souls, I got killed by basically everything -.- But I think I want go run down to the local Gamestore and buy it like right now haha, But I Cant wait for Dark Souls It sounds so epic

mutilations
08-21-2011, 04:09 PM
Too Be honest I kinda failed at Demon Souls, I got killed by basically everything -.- But I think I want go run down to the local Gamestore and buy it like right now haha, But I Cant wait for Dark Souls It sounds so epic

You should go buy it, you know how cheap it is right now? I'm trying to get my colored stones so I can help others or others can help me. Believe me, everything and I mean EVERYTHING has killed me at least once in that game.

norid
08-26-2011, 12:50 AM
Once i get my ps3 fixed i'll be down to play ;(
I was pretty good and i had a wicked fast character.
Can't wait for dark souls the new armors look sick

EpsilonX
08-27-2011, 05:16 PM
What time zone are you in? I'm currently working on my tower knight skills.. without arrows, he's a beast. lol

I think I beat him using melee with a magic build haha. Crescent Falchion +1 = win