PDA

View Full Version : Shirts

EpsilonX
09-17-2011, 01:21 AM
So, I've been thinking the past few days, I think I have too many t shirts, and most of them are black. So i'm asking, how many t shirts does everybody here have? Discuss any way you like, such as...saying what size you usually get, what color most of them are, and what kinds of shirts? (most of them polos? band shirts? plain colors? etc)

HamadaLFC8
09-17-2011, 09:22 AM
Oh god I have too many shirts too, what I do with the old ones is I use them to sleep :P

Most of them are white! I also love plain shirts don't know why I just find them nice. But I also got a few black and red ones.

Jayhmmz
09-17-2011, 09:46 AM
I have a heap load of Hollister, A&F, Jack Jones, and other random t-shirts from Pull & Bear and other places. Far too many t-shirts. I have a few band t-shirts, but not a lot, especially since I threw a lot of them out because of wear and tear. I also have a few novelty t-shirts, but again, not too many.

I don't own a lot of polo shirts, just a few Fred Perry and Lyle & Scott ones, but the ones I do have are some of my favourite pieces of clothing.

I have just a few plain colours, mostly white and black, to put on underneath hooded tops and jackets.

EpsilonX
09-17-2011, 09:57 AM
I have a bunch of band shirts, but none of them are really of bands I listen to often anymore, most of them are from concerts or shirts i bought on impulse a few years ago. I have 4 plain black t shirts, which I don't wear often, and a lot of plain white undershirts which I wear under my shirts and sleep in (it bugs me if i don't wear one, since ive been wearing them my whole life) I have 1 long sleeve button down which I like and I want more of, but I wish I could find cheaper ones...no polos, and a few random shirts with designs. I feel though like I have too many shirts, and idk what to do with them all, but I guess everyone has a lot of shirts

Trunks
09-17-2011, 10:23 AM
I have around 20 t shirts from AE, Aero, and Hollister. They are just a combination of graphic t's and some just have the logo. I have around 10 white T-shirts and cut offs that I wear when I workout. I also have 10 or so polos of different colors and a few regular shirts that I wear if I go some place fancy. I normally get mediums in most my shirts because I really can't stand wearing baggy clothes. I think they just feel uncomfortable and skanky.

paecmaker
09-17-2011, 01:30 PM
Oh god I have too many shirts too, what I do with the old ones is I use them to sleep :P

Most of them are white! I also love plain shirts don't know why I just find them nice. But I also got a few black and red ones.

I have also like you, lots of similar shirts, and I use the old ones in bed. But most of them are black.

Diligence109
09-17-2011, 01:55 PM
I also wear shirts, on occasion. I usually get mine from well known clothing distributors from online or offline stores. The shirts I own vary in color. I frequently select shirts that fit my size, so the shirts I own are usually small.

Synge
09-17-2011, 02:38 PM
Most of my t-shirts are band shirts or support a cause or something I'm interested in. I never wear company branded tees, the ones that are just plain shirts with a logo stamped on; I'd rather just take the plain shirt and spare my body its role as a walking billboard :P

Edit: Also, the majority of my shirts are black.

Muffincat
09-17-2011, 05:31 PM
I own many shirts. I only buy band shirts if they're from a concert I went to; I don't really like to buy them otherwise (though I have maybe 2 that aren't from concerts - one was a gift from my parents who went to a show I really wanted to go to and couldn't >:|). I have a really odd mix of shirts right now because I used to always wear clothes that were several sizes too big for me, but am now trying to be more "feminine." I have a lot of light blue shirts for some reason. Most of my shirts don't have anything on them, my band shirts are black and generally too big for me, and I am starting a nice collection of shirts that actually fit me and aren't all black. I also have a lot of adorable shirts with like robot cats or musical pandas and stuff. It's hard for me to find shirts that fit me because I fit into a small, but they're usually not long enough, and mediums are too big :|

Th3-devils-princess
09-18-2011, 06:02 AM
I have a couple of draws full of t-shirts but no where near as many as Knibbler we have had to get a new Chester draws because he has too many lol
I don't really go for Spercific Colors I have blue, cream, White, black, grey, and one pink lol I'm not a huge fan of pink and I don't think it suits me as well as other Colors :p I would have to say I need more t-shirts I like to get them with a little baggieness to them so they are comfortable :)

Fr0stByte
09-18-2011, 07:56 AM
my wardrobe is like a t-shirt store. I have loads.....mostly g-star, superdry and many polos like A&F, Lyle and Scott, RL, Lacoste, Fred Perry etc etc mostly grey and black o_0

Mizel
09-19-2011, 12:23 PM
Im going to preface this by saying, I know I have a problem! lol Right now Ive got 2 dressers, and 3 closets packed full with clothes.... AND I just went through all my clothes recently and got rid of a ton -__- Now, just specifically shirtwise... is only about 2 full closets lol Just about all of my tshirts are either band, movie or comic related....and mostly all black/blue/dark colors. When I go shopping for new shirts, I always head for the little kid boys section, they always have the best stuff! xD

EpsilonX
09-23-2011, 11:36 PM
Howabout hoodies? How many hoodies do people have?

ROFLBRYCE
09-24-2011, 01:48 AM
I've got a ton of shirts. I also have two houses though...live with my gf, and I go to my mom's as well. I have...probably about 6-8 here I wear normally, and a few I wear to bed.

At my mom's I have got about 5 more, and another 2 or 3 I wear to bed. All the new shirts I buy I wear, and the older ones / goofy looking ones I get for Christmas go into my pyjama pile. I've got some band shirts, too (Flogging Molly, Against Me! and Papa Roach from their concerts, and game shirts for Black Ops and FEAR 3, but I've misplaced them all sadly :( )

For hoodies I've got 4. I usually stick to one though and get a new favorite each year. I've misplaced one though, and left the other at a friend's house who lives 9 hours away...I've resorted to wearing the hoodie I bought in grade 9 until I go buy a new one. To recap: I have 4, I wear one.

Synge
09-24-2011, 02:56 AM
I've only owned 1 hoodie ever, which I mostly used as a pillow while sleeping in class in high school. I prefer jackets.

EpsilonX
09-24-2011, 03:04 AM
I've had a lot of hoodies, currently I have : a my chem one that shrunk oddly and the zipper broke, a black and white striped one that kinda alternates, one side the sleeve and pocket are striped and the rest is black, on the other side the sleeve and pocket are black, but i never wear that....a plain gray one, a black and dark grey one with a white hood, a pullover one that says megadeth on it, and a really thick one that i use more as a winter jacket...but i found another hoodie I really liked, and I wanna get it, but I really don't think I need that many haha.

paecmaker
09-24-2011, 04:21 AM
Ive had a few hoodies before, but most of them are either broken or to small. I got one or two I can use, but I dont use them so much.

Mizel
09-26-2011, 10:34 AM
I've got a closet full of hoodies too :( Ranging from light ones for when it's just chilly to heavy ones for things like snow.... But Im always cold no matter what so that's how I justify it to myself!

ROFLBRYCE
09-26-2011, 11:31 AM
I've only owned 1 hoodie ever, which I mostly used as a pillow while sleeping in class in high school. I prefer jackets.

Weirdo

I only ever have like 1 jacket, for those 20 below days where I'm walkin around. Friggin love wearing hoodies though, somethin' 'bout dem layers.

Muffincat
09-27-2011, 07:34 PM
Yeah, I have a ton of hoodies/jackets. Like... a lot. I love them :3