PDA

View Full Version : Book Passage

Wang
09-08-2006, 03:38 PM
Read The Following Passage from a real book, There is no hidden tricks to it, it just to show how much you pay attention to the text, There is a major thing in it that most people can never catch....Can You? enjoy:

"Gatsby was walking back from a visit down in Branton Hill's manufacturing district on a Saturday night. A busy day's traffic had had its noisy run; and with not many folks in sight, His Honor got along without having to stop to grasp a hand, or talk; for a mayor out of City Hall is a shining mark for any politician. And so, coming to Broadway, a booming bass drum and sounds of singing, told of a small Salvation Army unit carrying on amidst Broadway's night shopping crowds. Gatsby, walking towards that group, saw a young girl, back toward him, just finishing a long, soulful oration ... "

christopher
09-13-2006, 09:43 AM
it has nothing to do with gatsby lol, did i get it?

Wang
09-13-2006, 02:30 PM
that would be a no..its a bit tougher puzzle and it actually requires thinking(in depth)..but here is the answer....

The Vowel "E" was never used(E is the most used vowel)

sign89
10-17-2006, 06:31 PM
I cried :'(

LiNuX
10-17-2006, 06:32 PM
o wow, posted so long ago and i just noticed, bad for me lol, but thats cute lol, no Es

KittyCat72
01-06-2007, 10:49 PM
I thought it seemed unusual. :-\