PDA

View Full Version : How'd you get your name?

Molenator
09-22-2011, 05:20 PM
Hey guy's pretty new to the forum and I don't know if this was a thread in the past or not (looked at past 5 pages) but I was wondering how'd you decide what your Xbox Live, or PSN name was gonna be? What influenced you to pick that particular name?

In my case my Xbox Live name has always been Molenator LF, and I got it because I have a small mole on my cheek and when I was in middle school my football coach gave me the nick name Molenator (mole+terminator=Molenator) and its stuck with me ever since, even now being in college people still call me it from old friends to people that used to watch on Friday Nights and that's how they new me. So thats how I got Molenator and the LF is for Los Fresnos where I live.

ROFLBRYCE
09-22-2011, 05:43 PM
There's a thread, basically the same as this one right here! (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=16670&highlight=gamertag)

I got ROFLBRYCE (my gamertag and username for pretty much everything) from talking on MSN with a friend and they responded to something I said with roflbryce, forgetting the space in between. I decided it looked better in caps and it made me laugh at the time when I made it, especially imagining someone screaming it out (caps=screaming in my mind)

egg-whites333
09-22-2011, 05:49 PM
well this has ps3 the other was only gamer tag my psn was from my name jaden and the three random numbers 568 or one random number don don don

HamadaLFC8
09-22-2011, 07:09 PM
Since we already have a thread like this, I will go ahead and close this, please continue your discussion in the one that ROFLBRYCE posted!

Thanks guys! :)