PDA

View Full Version : Don't you wish ...

Blackleo
09-22-2011, 10:07 PM
you had one ? I know I do !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NggUSbgRUhc

Zizzy
09-22-2011, 10:26 PM
Hahaha, that's awesome! I love College Humor, and Portal.

LiNuX
09-23-2011, 12:25 AM
If only...would be so awesome. No more commute!

paecmaker
09-23-2011, 12:48 AM
A portal gun would be awesome. No more get the mail home, just have a portal at the mailbox and write a little note to the postman, "drop the things in the glowing blue ring" :P And that is just the beginning.

Synge
09-23-2011, 02:01 AM
I'd shoot one on the bottom of a plane, and keep shooting the other at the ground just before I hit, infinite skydiving. Would still wear a chute though for when I wanted to quit, can't think of many safe ways to exit a portal at terminal velocity..

ROFLBRYCE
09-23-2011, 11:39 AM
I wish I had one. I'd use it more for pranks though I think, just little crap. Tap people's shoulders from the roof, put a portal on a wall and stack stuff in front of it to hide it, and grab legs from behind the pile of stuff. Little things like that amuse me.

Mizel
09-23-2011, 12:02 PM
Lulz That would be awesome and convenient. *imagines the possibilities* Like, Oh man I need a beer and/or munchies, but Im right in the middle of some intense game... BAM! Portal to fridge xD Im totally with ROFLBRYCE though... def be using that thing to screw with people the most.