PDA

View Full Version : what games are you getting?

Kenoi
09-25-2011, 08:11 PM
planning on getting 'dark souls'. ---but I'm confused... cause I dont know for which system to get it for... HAHA 8)

next month is october... I even hear 'rage' is coming out. many new games are coming out...
the point of this thread: what games are you getting next month? we only have 3 months left of this year.... :huh:

LiNuX
09-25-2011, 08:15 PM
I have had BF3 on my list ever since I heard the news. But so far I've had to put everything on hold due to other stuff taking priority.

Also wanted Dead Island, but it's also put on hold for the same reasons.

other than those two, don't think I have any other "must buys" (may be forgetting a few).

Muffincat
09-25-2011, 08:43 PM
We'll probably end up getting Dark Souls, too :P

I really want Disgaea 4 right now :( Have to see if I have enough money for it.

Synge
09-25-2011, 08:50 PM
I want Dark Souls, but my main (guitar) amp took a **** on me and replacing that was more important so I'm currently broke and am gonna have to wait and see if I can afford it.

Normally I don't buy console games at full price but I love Demon's Souls and expect Dark Souls would be worth it.

susanexpress1
09-25-2011, 08:55 PM
Rift: Planes of Telara

Trunks
09-25-2011, 09:11 PM
Already have skyrim pre ordered with game guide payed off. and I have half of call of duty hardened edition half payed off. Those games will probably hold me over for a good while.

norid
09-26-2011, 12:44 AM
First I need to fix my system :'(
But dark souls is a definite. And I believe there's another oh I kinda want to try The Cursed Crusade.

Kenoi
09-26-2011, 07:32 AM
yeah, I played the first one -- demon souls, its just too hard. thats why I wanna have more of a challenge... I hear this game makes you think a lot. cause you keep dying so much haha. and yeah hopefully by the end of this year, only get like 3 more games off of 1 paycheck. used/new, whatever.
planning on getting battlefield too, but as linux said, I might have to hold off for a bit cause of things in life, that are MORE important than games. =\

Mizel
09-26-2011, 11:43 AM
I can't even think of anything Ill be getting for sure within the next month.... in the future def though... Gahhhh ToR!! So close and yet so far :O Def Bioshock Infinite.... other then that there aren't a whole lot of games coming out that Im actually excited about :( There's def games Im interested in coming out in the next month or so, just none that Im counting down the days for.

Fr0stByte
09-26-2011, 11:53 AM
still split between MW3 and BF3...but more on MW3 but yet to decide whether or not to get the hardened edition

Zizzy
09-26-2011, 02:14 PM
Battlefield 3, for sure. Along with Skyrim and Saint's Row: The Third, eventually.

Kenoi
09-26-2011, 08:00 PM
Battlefield 3, for sure. Along with Skyrim and Saint's Row: The Third, eventually.

hmm. skyrim, I dont even know what that's about, but I hear its FAMOUS. doesn't it tie in with oblivion? elder scrolls? somethin like that...

and saints row the 3rd, might be getting that. don't know yet. cause I never played 1 & 2 in my life. so it must be good... right?

Synge
09-26-2011, 11:11 PM
Potential Dark Souls buyers should read this: Review in Progress: Dark Souls - PlayStation 3 News at GameSpot (http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/dark-souls/news/6336629/review-in-progress-dark-souls?tag=topslot;thumb;2)

Sounds/looks so friggin awesome. Not sure how many of you are familiar with Kevin VanOrd, personally, he's the only reviewer I consistently agree with so that article has me pretty excited.

It's interesting that invading players can apparently kill NPCs in your world, not sure how I fee about that, it'll add to the tension I suppose.

Sotanji
10-02-2011, 11:43 PM
For the rest of the year id like to get 4 games, which all have 3 at the end.

Uncharted 3
Modern Warfare 3
Battlefield 3
Resistance 3

So many 3's meh, i just realized they are all shooters. i absolutely DESPISED fps's until i bought myself a ps3, now it half of my game library.

Nothing can ever replace my love for RPG's though...Nothing.

Kenoi
10-03-2011, 06:14 AM
yo, just tomorrow. I gotta be getting that dark souls man. don't know about rage. someone has gotta tell me stuff about that game.

Triton
10-04-2011, 04:09 PM
Thiking of geting Portal 2 and maybe Dead Island. But mostly holding back till next month with the AC coming out and as I'm a Lego fan Hary Potter Years 5-7 is also being released. Problem is that there are quite few coming out next month and my game cash will soon be spent.

Jmanx20
10-17-2011, 01:12 PM
Batman Arkham City and Skyrim is coming out tomorrow batman releases and November 11 skyrim releases cant wait. :D

Mordry
10-17-2011, 01:51 PM
Games I want to get:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Wii
Kirbys Adventure Wii (Kirby Returns to Dreamland [in america]) - Wii
Risen 2 - PC
Skyrim - Wii U
Sonic Generations - Wii U
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - PC
Singularity - PC
Darksiders 2 - Wii U
Mass Effect 3 - Wii U or PC (Origin is pissing me off)

And maybe but I don't know it yet:

Battlefield 3 - Wii U
Ninja Gaiden 3 - Wii U
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - PC
Mario Party 9 - Wii
Fortune Street - Wii

Well, that's my current list^^.

leonehe
10-17-2011, 03:38 PM
I'm waiting for Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3 and also Star Wars The Old Republic.

Jester
10-17-2011, 07:13 PM
Battlefield 3, MW3, Halo CEA, and even thought they've been out for awhile I also may pick up Mass Effect 1 and 2 because I haven't played them yet.

LemonRising
10-18-2011, 01:35 AM
I either want BF3 or MW3... maybe both.. shouldn't though hahaaa Don't think I'll be getting either right away anyways. 60 dollars is too much D: I'll wait until at least 40.

I'd say Arkham City but I haven't played Arkham Asylum yet so that can wait.

Kenoi
10-18-2011, 07:23 AM
yeah... seems that I"m getting both. thanks to gamestop's trade in program... I only paid like $18 for both! haha. values went down cheaap

DeathstrikeS12
10-24-2011, 02:43 AM
I Can not wait until the new Assassins Creed comes out. I have all the others.

Kenoi
10-24-2011, 06:49 AM
man, thats great, I used to be into the 2nd one & got that platinum trophy off of it... sadly, it got stolen....