PDA

View Full Version : Hi Gamers-Forum

BloNDeWoLF6
09-27-2011, 09:26 PM
Hi gamers-forum, my name is Caleb.
Im a long time online gamer, been playing online games since Blizzard's original Diablo. BNET account roughly 13 years old lol. Look forward to meeting a few of you guys, maybe we can be of benefit to one another.

I'll be busy for first week familiarizing myself with your site. I wont trouble anyone with noobster questions until i can read all FaQ's and try to figure out few things on my own. Look forward to talking with you guys.

egg-whites333
09-27-2011, 09:30 PM
you soud really cool do you play minecraft??

Synge
09-27-2011, 09:30 PM
Welcome to the site, man :]

What are some of your favorite games, or hobbies outside of gaming?

BloNDeWoLF6
09-27-2011, 09:39 PM
I play several games, lol i see that i got to have some seniority to even apply an avatar here.

I play classic rpgs,
i can offer personal requested walk throughs of
Final Fantasy Tactics,
Final Fantasy 6 ( US part III)
Final Fantasy X

I know several others, but these 3 i can recite by heart.

Minecraft, i dont play it, sorry. However I do applaud your choice of Duke Nukem for a sig.

/edit
my main hobby outside of gaming is work pretty much. I like to game (: What i would like to do more than anything is to be able browse D3's game files. I can't tell much at all from the closed Beta files I have seen. But I can tell you that I know of a Cows lvl in d3, and a few uniques re-appear.

Synge
09-27-2011, 09:52 PM
Well, you'll have full CP access (sig, avatar and such) as well as the ability to post links after 10 posts and 24 hours. Helps fight spammers.

Anyway, some awesome choices there, FFX is my all time favorite game, love it <3

Mizel
09-28-2011, 11:47 AM
Welcome Caleb! From what I see already you have fantastic game taste ;)

my main hobby outside of gaming is work pretty much. I like to game (: What i would like to do more than anything is to be able browse D3's game files. I can't tell much at all from the closed Beta files I have seen. But I can tell you that I know of a Cows lvl in d3, and a few uniques re-appear.

Omg, you have no idea how much that excited me! :D lol I was hoping they'd bring the cow level back.... I wish I had D3 beta :*( I literally still check my email/BNET every day (sadly, normally more then once) hoping for my invite.

Fr0stByte
09-28-2011, 11:49 AM
caleb if your an rpg fan you will fit in well here....welcome to the forum bro

read the rules but most importantly have fun :D

Zelda
09-28-2011, 12:09 PM
Welcome, Caleb!! I guess I should finally play an FF game since everyone seems to like them so much! Memorized walkthroughs?? Dang! I can't do that. haha Anyways, welcome, welcome!! :D

W1CKEDTW1STED
09-28-2011, 02:27 PM
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_vNPqpVXjVg8/TN1uLVnOK2I/AAAAAAAAAeM/z_1nfoIH3g8/rhwelcome.jpg

Read the rules (http://gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=16470), enjoy your stay, everyone (http://www.gamers-forum.com/memberlist.php) here is pretty awesome and friendly. Also, be sure to check out Gamers-Forum IRC (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=13264)!

NumberedEyes
09-28-2011, 04:06 PM
welcome to the forums, awesome to see someone else introduced to online with diablo, the d1 days where amazing collecting bountys set by other players, killing for their ears as proof. >.> Good times.

With game tastes like yours im sure you will fit in here perfectly.

Triton
09-28-2011, 05:55 PM
Welcome to the forum, have great stay.

BloNDeWoLF6
09-29-2011, 06:22 PM
Welcome Caleb! From what I see already you have fantastic game taste ;)

Omg, you have no idea how much that excited me! :D lol I was hoping they'd bring the cow level back.... I wish I had D3 beta :*( I literally still check my email/BNET every day (sadly, normally more then once) hoping for my invite.

What I can tell you so far that there is 100% without doubt, returning Bul-Kuthos swords, Griswold's Legacy ( a sword, commonly found in d3 beta), and Ormus armor. I am gonna edit this post to respond to more users, thank you for the welcome people.