PDA

View Full Version : Rich Guy wants Taxes Raised

Blackleo
09-28-2011, 09:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2upNNFLoA_Y&feature=topvideos_people

Good thing to see a Rich going knowing how well the tax raise will benefit the Nation.

Fr0stByte
09-28-2011, 11:46 AM
Buffet said the same thing....and theres some good reasons behind it.

LiNuX
09-28-2011, 12:20 PM
If I had a billion dollars, I wouldn't mind higher taxes. I already pay a crapload every year even though I'm no where close to the billion dollar mark.

Samus-Fan
09-28-2011, 07:59 PM
Good thing to see a Commie in CommieFornia going knowing how well the tax raise will benefit the GOVERNMENT.
Lets charge people more....so they spend more to boost the economy?
How can you make an economy better when you steal money?

LiNuX
09-28-2011, 08:19 PM
Good thing to see a Commie in CommieFornia going knowing how well the tax raise will benefit the GOVERNMENT.
Lets charge people more....so they spend more to boost the economy?
How can you make an economy better when you steal money?

The point of taxes is to benefit the government because it pays for stuff like roads and Airports and the police and fire department and some other stuff.

I don't get the rest of your comment. Could be because I just got out of gaming and my brain is tired.

Trunks
09-28-2011, 08:25 PM
I heard about this a couple days ago, nice to see the rich stepping up for there country.

Triton
10-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Taxation appears to be the word of the day for most governments at present. It's good to see the rich willing to pay more taxes but the problem is when it filters for the poor to more taxes. It need not be through wages alone. Here in the UK we have VAT (Value Added Tax), it's a tax put all luxuary goods, at present it 20% so goods such as games are 1/5th tax. I expect that thee something like that in the States and other countries.

One tax I heard of recently was the increased/ or a tax put butter, the theory behind it is to help lessen obesity but I see it justy another way taxing the people.