PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever played Animal Crossing?

ReMiXeDg
09-29-2011, 11:55 PM
Have you ever heard or played the game? I liked it was okay but I could never play it for hours without stoping. Sometimes it made me thing about DEATH lol but I don't know why ..

Anyways for you guys/gals that never heard about it, its about a life role playing game that goes on for ever and is baised on real time , seems like them people in the game and animals never die .

Mizel
09-30-2011, 09:11 AM
Oh man, I've only played this game once. It was ok, not my thing- but.... my one friend was SO into this freaking game lol Like seriously, he had a problem. We couldn't get him to come out of his house for weeks. When we finally did, he had lost all concept of reality. I guess in the game it was summer or something? And when we finally got him out of the house it was snowing.... he was genuinely startled by the fact that it was winter. It was hilarious lol

Triton
09-30-2011, 06:06 PM
Seen it on the shelves and quickly looked at the apckaging. Decided at a glance that this was not a game for me.

LemonRising
10-01-2011, 11:31 PM
Played it on my friends gamecube long ago and wanted it bad. Got a DS and got it for it, loved it, played it for like ten or fifteen minutes a day (you can do ridiculous things) and I lost it a few summers ago.
STILL LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT COPY. D:

Buh ye
It's a hilarious little game, I wish they had it for the PC. It is coming out for the 3DS, but I have a DS lite. B |

Kenoi
10-02-2011, 06:35 AM
man, I used to play this a lot. cause it followed everyday... and when it was your birthday the game got special for me. and also on the holidays.... it was pretty neat. the first game I've ever played 'real time' you know?

ReMiXeDg
10-02-2011, 01:01 PM
Yea , I have the game still and my old town, It maybe has a whole bunch of old weeds laying all around. I am going to hop back on it maybe once I get a gamecube controller for my wii. I also want to pick up the copy for the wii I hear its a even better experience.

DarknessGirl96
10-02-2011, 04:26 PM
I love AC! ^0^ I have it for Gamecube, DS, and Wii. OuO I used to play it all the time, but, now I'm online so much, I just wouldn't have the time... ^_^' I haven't played any video game in a long while actually... Losing my touch...

Sotanji
10-02-2011, 11:37 PM
AWWW man, Animal Crossing on the GameCube kept me Occupied for a longggg time.
Heard there coming out with one on the 3ds. i may just pick it up. if you happen to id be all about sharing friend codes?

XnewxskinX
10-03-2011, 12:35 PM
I have it for the Gamecube, Ds, and Wii... Awaiting it to come out on 3ds. So sad... But yeah Animal Crossing is a silly fun game plus I have a little girl who can play it when I out grow it! LOL

Yes it is way better on the Wii. Kinda hope the 3ds has the city part, but you can go swimming in the 3ds one too!

Triton
10-03-2011, 04:10 PM
Just checked it out on youtube just to if I could go for it. I can see why people like it but still not for me.

Muffincat
10-04-2011, 10:45 AM
I played one of them and thought it was fun, but didn't end up playing very long :P

I like Harvest Moon better xD

Zelda
10-05-2011, 10:06 AM
..and I lost it a few summers ago.
STILL LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT COPY. D:

Aw, dang! I had two copies for the DS at one time! haha Traded them both in though.

Yea , I have the game still and my old town, It maybe has a whole bunch of old weeds laying all around. I am going to hop back on it maybe once I get a gamecube controller for my wii. I also want to pick up the copy for the wii I hear its a even better experience.

Really? I heard the Wii version was actually worse than GC? I'll have to check it out if it's better.

I love the game! Played it on DS and have it for GC, waiting on the 3DS one to come out. :)

andrea11
10-21-2011, 06:04 PM
No. i have not play it yet>

hidekipooj
10-22-2011, 11:07 AM
Animal crossing is what started my juvenile attraction to MMO's. The best was when you could visit your friends' towns when you traded memory cards! :D Damn you all...now I have to go pick up the ds version or something....

Zelda
11-01-2011, 10:18 AM
Animal crossing is what started my juvenile attraction to MMO's. The best was when you could visit your friends' towns when you traded memory cards! :D Damn you all...now I have to go pick up the ds version or something....

Wait for the one coming out for the 3DS! :D Then give me your friend code.

ZXDarknessfalls
11-16-2011, 11:12 PM
I had the GC and the Wii ones. I liked the GC one a lot and the Wii one seemed like it was going in the right direction, but because i didn't know others with it it lost something that the GC one had (that being friends with the game). So I await the 3DS one now and will be very willing to trade friend code's with anyone here : D

himynameisandrew
11-17-2011, 05:14 PM
I have trouble getting back into it but I used to play it every day and send threatening letters to my neighbors

BobTD
11-17-2011, 10:46 PM
we used to change the gamecube time to the next day and power through 30 days in a sitting.

Good times.

ZXDarknessfalls
11-18-2011, 04:05 AM
I have trouble getting back into it but I used to play it every day and send threatening letters to my neighbors

Haha I forgot all about the ability to write letters. I remember writing a letter to someone that would say something Really messed up just so they would show it to people who visited my town : P That and by giving them fruit with the letter they often sent presents back lol.