PDA

View Full Version : So, why I was inactive on the thread for some time.

Flow
10-13-2011, 01:00 PM
Long story short, I was grounded.

But.. I've decided to tell the story, because it is pretty intrusting, and I have nothing else to do. (:

Okay, so one day after school, (I'm a Junior in High school) my friend Tanner asked me if I wanted to "blaze up."
I said sure. NORMALLY, I just head home right after school, drop my stuff off, then head out and skate. well, we smoked a few bowls, and I went home. Blazed. My mom asked me where I had been ( I got home around 4:00) I told her I had to make up a chemistry test (at the time I hadn't missed any school, and I had like a 97 in the class) And I stayed after class to do it. She didn't buy it. She asked to look at my eyes, and, being the horrible liar, I am when I'm high, I opened my eyes as wide as possible (not that wide. lol) and she told me to head to my room. I was like "Alright, sweet, gonna let this wear off while I go H.A.M. on some Oblivion." But of course my mom walks in and asks me for my laptop and xbox. I was too high to care. so I was basically like "Come at me, Bro" And oh did she ever. XD so. I had my stuff taken away, for about a month and a half I think, and the school system blocked this forum for like a week for some reason. If I keep getting on this site at school they'll block it again. Oh well. But I'm ungrounded now, Still blazing up. and still a boss on xbox.

Comments? :D

Mizel
10-13-2011, 01:33 PM
My parental, motherly instinctive side is fighting with my laid-back stoner side.... half of me wants to scold you, lecture you and kick your ass and the other half of me wants to be amused. All I can say is... Oh, to be a kid again xD

At any rate, welcome back!

Ill simply leave it at that before the motherly side comes out ;)

paecmaker
10-13-2011, 01:53 PM
Oh man that sucks, I dont know how you pulled it off, I would probably be insane after a week not to say a month(Ok, it isnt that bad).

Flow
10-14-2011, 11:13 AM
Yeah, it was pretty bad. But It's high school, you know? I intend on making my years memorable, even if I can't remember them. :P And I don't like smoke all day everyday. Maybe like twice a week. and I usually just chill at a friends, play some xbox. (I poop on noobs on cod4 when I'm high) Anyways yeah. :D

Jmanx20
10-17-2011, 01:10 PM
I loled many times when i heard this happen :P