PDA

View Full Version : YouTube

leonehe
10-22-2011, 05:03 PM
I have a question. Does anyone here have an active YouTube account with a lot of subscribers? I'm asking because I need a help with my channel and I need to ask some questions to a YouTuber that have achieved a lot.

hidekipooj
10-22-2011, 05:11 PM
Currently I have 62 Subscribers and 38 thousand upload views.
Most of the higher views I've gotten stem from doing video game reviews on the more rarer titles like ''witcher 2'' etc. I also had a password-striping/hacking video I did that got around 10 thousand views itself.

The trend I've noticed is that if you title your videos well, and spam as many tags as possible. That will usually net you higher viewcounts. :D

LiNuX
10-22-2011, 05:34 PM
What questions do you have? Might be good to just ask, members may have links to good resources that might help even if they haven't achieved their goals yet.

leonehe
10-23-2011, 07:48 AM
Well I would like to ask about any good tips that a YouTuber can give me to get more views and subscribers. Should I make a commentary videos? Plays with some people or something? I think yes but any other advice would be very nice :) Btw please check my channel. Link to it is below this post. Thank you guys :)

t8dnation
10-23-2011, 09:09 AM
be paitent ;) just use a bot

leonehe
10-23-2011, 09:25 AM
Why should I use it ? :P I want to earn my goal without any bots and that is why I need your help guys :P

Diligence109
10-23-2011, 10:05 AM
To sum up what people have put in this thread into an easily digestible internet meme,

1) add original content to some community
2) title it briefly and clearly
3) tag everything that could be remotely related
4) ?????
5) profit!

CraeSC111
10-23-2011, 01:39 PM
To sum up what people have put in this thread into an easily digestible internet meme,

1) add original content to some community
2) title it briefly and clearly
3) tag everything that could be remotely related
4) ?????
5) profit!

4) Spam everyone else's channel with links to your channel.

leonehe
10-23-2011, 03:05 PM
LOL Thanks guys! I also would like to request any aid and support to promote my channel by doing shoutouts, box4box me or in any other way. If anyone could help me I would be very grateful. Also I will do the same thing to your channels as much as I can. Just PM me or join me on our IRC. Thanks guys and waiting for responses!

Also I can promote GF as much as I can. Just say thee word guys :)

LiNuX
10-23-2011, 03:27 PM
It can take a while to get decently popular, but just throw out quality content. Doesn't matter what you make, if the video is watchable and entertaining, people will come and watch them.

And as dili mentioned already, Tags help a lot more than people think.

And comment on other related videos. Obviously don't spam, but watch their videos, say something useful, and move on. It's not a guarantee that you'll get a subscriber or a new view for your video, but it's still a chance you didn't have before.

And share your content. You can do it here on GF, Stumbleupon, reddit, etc. As long as it's of quality, not spammy, and just decent to watch, you could end up getting a ton of views for your videos.

LemonRising
10-23-2011, 05:19 PM
Haha everyones got good advice.

I SUBSCRIBED THO. (to Hidekipooj too!)

Don't forget social networking too, if you have facebook or twitter or google+, Use them!

CraeSC111
10-23-2011, 08:04 PM
Firstly Google+ FTW and secondly extorting your friends/family/friends' friends is always a great way to get views.

Speaking of extorting people you should support a GF youtube! go encourage the admins to set one up. Then Subscribe :D

leonehe
10-24-2011, 08:45 AM
Thanks for advices guys! I'll use them for sure! :) Waiting for more :PP