PDA

View Full Version : I need help with Battlefield 3

nagenraman
10-25-2011, 03:14 AM
Why isn't my PC game launching... Its says game will start and it just doesn't... no matter for campaign or multiplayer..

Exentenzed
10-25-2011, 05:03 AM
Maby specify a bit more?

Won't it start from Origin or Battlelog?
And what continent are you on?

nagenraman
10-25-2011, 05:22 AM
Maby specify a bit more?

Won't it start from Origin or Battlelog?
And what continent are you on?

Doesnt matter if i start from origin it directs me to battlelog anyway Its seems that is the only place I can launch anything..

and USA

Exentenzed
10-25-2011, 05:26 AM
Yea i know that, i was just wondering if Origin even launched battlelog or if it was battlelog that didn't launch the game but thats mute now.

What comes up on your game manager when you try to launch the game?

nagenraman
10-25-2011, 09:38 AM
Yea i know that, i was just wondering if Origin even launched battlelog or if it was battlelog that didn't launch the game but thats mute now.

What comes up on your game manager when you try to launch the game?

it says initializing game.... and then it just stops like nothing happened.. Im re installing the game now...

LiNuX
10-25-2011, 10:35 AM
It's still in beta right?

That could explain it - and reinstall might help. Let us know how it goes.

nagenraman
10-25-2011, 10:46 AM
It's still in beta right?

That could explain it - and reinstall might help. Let us know how it goes.

no its not in beta it was released last night oct 25th

LiNuX
10-25-2011, 10:58 AM
Oh wow, the month is almost over. I was thinking it was the 15th for some reason.

Then I'm not sure. Don't know why they didn't put this on Steam. Would have been much better.

ROFLBRYCE
10-25-2011, 11:27 AM
Oh wow, the month is almost over. I was thinking it was the 15th for some reason.

Then I'm not sure. Don't know why they didn't put this on Steam. Would have been much better.

Why do that when EA can just go make their own Steam? I've been reading about PC issues all morning. I'll just take the 360 version, and take the graphics loss lol.

leonehe
10-25-2011, 12:45 PM
Well, perhaps you must wait for some kind of updates that will fix this issue.