PDA

View Full Version : I Graduated. Yayyy

foof
10-29-2011, 12:39 AM
So yeah. I'm back for a little bit more. Graduated Boot Camp.

Got tear gassed.

Fought some fires.

Did some stuff.

Nice to be back. Missed you guys.

No computer right now. Only phone. Going to buy a laptop tomorrow.

Love you guys.

Any questions about US Navy boot camp, ask away.

LiNuX
10-29-2011, 12:47 AM
Welcome back and Congratulations! Had no doubt that you'll make it through.

Fr0stByte
10-29-2011, 06:08 AM
Congrats!..........

leonehe
10-29-2011, 06:46 AM
Gratz yay :P Was it really hard? xD

HamadaLFC8
10-29-2011, 10:52 AM
awww yeeee B) welcome back man! Congrats!

Kenoi
10-29-2011, 01:15 PM
thats good man, hope you get to Japan, I hear a lot of Navy Personnel go there. and dont listen to the people who make fun of you, they're just jealous, even though they call you 'seaman'. every branch has a unique name. anyway, congrats and may you advance further in your career. I could see you passing the rank 'petty officer' and higher.

thedeparted
10-29-2011, 01:37 PM
Dont know you, but congrats :3

paecmaker
10-29-2011, 01:54 PM
Hey, congratulations!!!:cheesy:

CraeSC111
10-29-2011, 03:33 PM
Woo go foofie! Did you get to blow stuff up?

Triton
10-29-2011, 05:07 PM
Congrats.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mizel
10-30-2011, 09:41 AM
Yayyyyy, you're back! Grats Foof!! Glad to see you back, we missed you! :D What's the next step from here?

Muffincat
10-30-2011, 11:48 AM
I'm glad you're back :3

I hope they didn't crush your soul >:|

CraeSC111
10-30-2011, 01:59 PM
I'm glad you're back :3

I hope we don't crush your soul :D

Synge
10-31-2011, 03:43 PM
Way to go man, congrats :]

foof
11-03-2011, 08:09 PM
Welcome back and Congratulations! Had no doubt that you'll make it through.

Thank you LiNuX. It was definitely...a challenging experience. I did question why I joined though...as with many of my other shipmates. I'm sure it's normal. I'm glad I made it through though.

Gratz yay :P Was it really hard? xD

Um. Yes and no. Was it Physically hard? Yes and no. When they REALLY wanted to beat us, they would.

Was it mentally hard? yes.

The Navy is more... intellectual. More brain challenging. We aren't as Physically demanding.

thats good man, hope you get to Japan, I hear a lot of Navy Personnel go there. and dont listen to the people who make fun of you, they're just jealous, even though they call you 'seaman'. every branch has a unique name. anyway, congrats and may you advance further in your career. I could see you passing the rank 'petty officer' and higher.

I would love to go to Japan. But I would also love to go to the Afghanistan or Iraq. Actually I'd love to go...anywhere really. My first duty station will be San Diego. I report around the 24th of November. Also, if people make fun of me I just...don't care. Lol.

Woo go foofie! Did you get to blow stuff up?
No. But I got tear gassed. That sucked. And I stayed up for 48+ hours while fighting fires and doing Damage control. That sucked. Fired some weapons too. Qualified with a 9mm and 12 Gauge.

Yayyyyy, you're back! Grats Foof!! Glad to see you back, we missed you! What's the next step from here?

The next step is school here in Chicago till November 24th or so...Then I transfer to San Diego to the USS Vandegrift. Then I get sent to sea. Woo.

And thank you to everyone that welcomed me back. I want to do Graphics again. Butttt right now my life is still uh...I'll just say hectic. Let's just say I have to tether. That's my internet situation. It's BAD.

ANYWAYS, yeah.