PDA

View Full Version : Happy Veteran's Day GF

foof
11-11-2011, 12:25 PM
Hello, just stopping by to say Happy Veteran's Day. Hope you guys are doing well.

I just got Skyrim for $20 with a military discount / raffle thing. I'm pretty happy. Installing it right now.

Can't wait to be a little more active here. I have to go six months out to sea soon on a...fairly small ship. Our sea shore rotations are usually 6 months on and six months off.

I'll make sure to take pictures in front of monuments from all over the world and such with a GAMERS-FORUM sign.

Anyways, Happy Veteran's Day. You all are great. Enjoy your day.

ROFLBRYCE
11-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Foofs! Great luck with that Skyrim deal. Thanks for doing your part in the military, too. I know I'm from Canada, but indirectly you guys are doing more for us to keep us safe than our own military is doing, and it's kinda cool that by this time next year you can call yourself a veteran!

Hope everyone out there is paying respect in their own way, Veteran's Day, Remembrance Day, or however anybody else calls it in their own country if they honor this day. May the wars be over soon, the violence finally come to a cease, and lest we forget those who died trying to make this a reality.

LiNuX
11-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Happy Veterans Day to you too! Was watching the parade earlier.

And Congrats on the Skyrim deal.

CraeSC111
11-11-2011, 03:09 PM
Agh! I'm so jealous. Happy veterans day as well. I think I know where to get a good YouTube video I wanna show you.

Edit: found it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgYLr_LfhLo

Great video

LemonRising
11-11-2011, 03:36 PM
Happy Remembrance day GF <3

Lest we forget.

Kenoi
11-12-2011, 10:56 AM
gotta love that military discount man! haha.
and congrats on making it, now you got the REAL thing. 6 months at sea and 6 months off huh? thanks and Happy veterans day