PDA

View Full Version : South Park renewed through season 20

thedeparted
11-16-2011, 06:07 PM
South Park Renewed Through Season 20! - News - South Park Studios (http://www.southparkstudios.com/news/402419/south-park-renewed-through-season-20)

Still getting 3.5 million viewers after all these years is pretty incredible. I wonder where they go from here on through the years if they'll eventually take the kids to middle school and into teenage years.

LiNuX
11-16-2011, 06:10 PM
Congrats to them. Too bad I never got into watching it though.

Slay
11-16-2011, 06:14 PM
I catch up every now and then, sadly I don't contribute to there "Viewers" because I watch it free on there sites. But I've seen documentaries they just do it for fun, not for money, which is pretty cool. :)
Good to hear they're coming up for more seasons, hilarious show.

ROFLBRYCE
11-16-2011, 06:41 PM
3.5 isn't that many each week. Community is temporarily PULLED for only having that many :(

thedeparted
11-16-2011, 08:15 PM
3.5 isn't that many each week. Community is temporarily PULLED for only having that many :(

Difference of channels bro, different standards. Comedy Central doesn't expect the same as NBC. In fact I bet South Park is probably the highest viewed thing they got. Maybe Tosh surpasses them

Trunks
11-16-2011, 09:23 PM
Great news for me, watched every episode of south park atlas 4 or 5 times. New episode is on right now actually.

Synge
11-16-2011, 10:59 PM
Used to watch it but I just don't find it funny anymore, good news for fans though.

Man I hope Community doesn't get canceled :/ Best comedy on TV in my opinion, such an awesome cast (minus Brita, really can't stand her character..).

Mizel
11-17-2011, 11:44 AM
Difference of channels bro, different standards. Comedy Central doesn't expect the same as NBC. In fact I bet South Park is probably the highest viewed thing they got. Maybe Tosh surpasses them

Exactly right.

Used to watch it but I just don't find it funny anymore, good news for fans though.

Man I hope Community doesn't get canceled :/ Best comedy on TV in my opinion, such an awesome cast (minus Brita, really can't stand her character..).

Ive never seen Community, but I really wanna check it out just because I love Joel Mchale :P

As for South Park.... season 20? I like South Park, I always have. But tbh... they don't get the whole bowing out gracefully thing lol When you have a good show going, you should end it before it gets bad... and the past few years the show seems to be grasping for ideas. I can only imagine it will go downhill from here.

himynameisandrew
11-17-2011, 05:11 PM
south park rules