PDA

View Full Version : What game should I get

nuhn123
11-18-2011, 05:19 PM
Hey Guys,

I am thinking of purchasing a game and I'm not rich. I like to be sure it will be worth my time buying. I was looking at a few.I have a PS3 , I was looking at Uncharted 3, I loved two. I was also looking at two rpgs, Valkyria Chronicles and
Eternal Sonata, because I love rpgs. Then MW3 just because of the hype. I know I have given you allot to choose from but hopefully you can point me in the right direction.

Sunsetforgotten
11-18-2011, 06:53 PM
I love Valkyria Chronicles... a whole lot. Eternal Sonata is good, too, but very linear and offers little in the way of side quests. My brother bought me Valkyria for my birthday two years ago and I played it for close to two days straight. I would highly recommend it.

-Mw3-
11-19-2011, 02:52 PM
Mw3, Battlefield is pretty good, Flashpoint - RedRiver, Green Lantern(Lol, But its a good game) and theres some others, maybe you should do some research on games and find out which ones people enjoy most!

ShadowWhite
11-19-2011, 06:19 PM
If you want the best pay/play ration, definitely go for Skyrim ;)

Sunsetforgotten
11-20-2011, 12:02 PM
If you want the best pay/play ration, definitely go for Skyrim ;)

Probably want to go with that if not Valkyria. I want Skyrim so badly

hidekipooj
11-20-2011, 04:01 PM
Both Eternal Sonata and Valkyria Chronicles can be a bit challenging but both are great games. Never beat Valkyria but loved Eternal. If you enjoy western style RPG's I also recommend the dragon age games as well as Skyrim.