PDA

View Full Version : NO!

Sunsetforgotten
11-22-2011, 02:06 PM
Marvel Officially Confirms Ending in February - Comic Book Resources (http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=35518)

It should never end.

Mizel
11-22-2011, 03:41 PM
I haven't read this series yet :O

Sunsetforgotten
11-22-2011, 07:34 PM
It is pretty awesome. I enjoy the art

LemonRising
11-22-2011, 10:18 PM
Augh Marvel is cutting a lot.

Ghost Rider is cancelled.
X-23 is cancelled ending with #20.
Black Panther: Man Without Fear is cancelled ending with #529.
PunisherMAX is not cancelled, but will not continue after the current story ends.
Villains For Hire shrinks from five issues to just four.
Victor Von Doom is cancelled before it sees print.
Alpha Flight ends as originally planned at #8, after it was made an ongoing series.
All-Winners Squad ended at #5.
Iron Man 2.0 is cancelled and ends with #12.
The Destroyers was cancelled before it was solicited, even though some art was already completed.

I think that's all of em. D:
I was getting X-23 so that's a huge bummer

Sunsetforgotten
11-23-2011, 01:21 PM
I am really surprised with how much is being cut. Comic book movies cannot replace comic books.

Mizel
11-23-2011, 01:25 PM
Amen to that… and most of the time the movies aren’t even good :(

Sunsetforgotten
11-24-2011, 10:26 AM
True story. Nearly anything after Iron man has been fairly mediocre. I enjoyed the second punisher movie because of how closely it was tied into the comic books, but it was more comedy than action

Trunks
11-24-2011, 10:42 AM
I've never got into comic books, I actually think they're boring to read, it just makes me want to watch the actual shows. SAme with Manga..

LemonRising
11-24-2011, 10:56 PM
To each their own I suppose ;p

The movies almost never follow the original stories. Like.. all the X-men movies are just so off the original story line it drives me crazy haha
Many of my favourite artists are comic book artists so I love reading and looking at comics they've worked on and then buying them to support.

Sunsetforgotten
11-25-2011, 01:06 AM
X-men movies are straight up awful haha. The Fantastic Four was pretty bad too. It seems as if the less popular comic book characters have the better movies.

Mizel
11-25-2011, 08:15 AM
I've never got into comic books, I actually think they're boring to read, it just makes me want to watch the actual shows. SAme with Manga..

Honestly, I thought the same thing... My thought process was "I prefer books with depth and content. Not just pictures with a few words." And then I picked up a few.... and I've been hooked since :)