PDA

View Full Version : New Gamer

ProKayden
11-22-2011, 10:10 PM
Hey guys hows it going?

Well I'm a youtube gamer who does commentary and tries to entertain his viewers! I enjoy what I do regardless of the fact that I only have 44 subscribers and not too many views per video. I came here to make a post in the Advertisement thread, but it made me come here so here I am. Anyways I don't know if it will allow me to post there anytime soon but my channel name is ProKayden (It seems that I'm not allowed to post the direct link to my channel because the site won't allow me to sorry) if you want to check it out and give me some feedback. I'm new and love to play almost every game and record and have a blast. So if you enjoy what I do please leave some love or feedback.

Thanks!! :D

LemonRising
11-22-2011, 10:39 PM
Hello!

Checked out your channel, seems pretty cool! I'll subscribe! The only thing about your videos is that on the ff and lotr videos it seems a bit desaturated.
Yeah you have to have ten posts and (i think) be here for 24 hours before you can post a link. Keeps spam out n whatnot ;p
Welcome to the forum and stick around! : D We've got a good handful of people who have gaming channels too, and we're pretty supportive.

ProKayden
11-22-2011, 10:54 PM
Thanks a bunch mate! The saturation is partially due to the fact that I'm not using an HD capture card. I am planning on getting one soon! But I really just came here because I wanted some feedback on my channel, I'm currently working on Lord of the Rings: War in the North, Final Fantasy 7, Minecraft Multiplayer (soon to come!), and other stuff here and there! Any feedback would be great. :cheesy: