PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys

Zombie47
11-29-2011, 01:13 AM
Hi people. How's it going? :)
I found this forum by randomly searching for a nice one to join. I've been in a few forums before and all of them were in portuguese ( as I'm from Brazil, forgot to mention that. My bad). So this is the first international forum I participate. I'm excited to be here and sorry for any gramatical mistakes or senseless statements. Please be patient.:D

I enjoy playing zombie games: Resident Evil, L4D, Cold Fear, Island and goes on. I also enjoy playing FPS games and love Hitman serie.

Well, this post is getting longer than I thought. I'd better stop here. lol

HamadaLFC8
11-29-2011, 01:36 AM
Hey welcome to GF! Read the rules and FAQ's !!! ;D

Do you like football? :o

Enjoy!!!

Zombie47
11-29-2011, 02:03 AM
I wouldn't say I don't like football/soccer. I just don't care. This is not my fav sport and I've got no patient to watch it. Isn't it weird?A brazilian that doesn't care about soccer! lol

Thanks, I'll read the FAQ. :)

CraeSC111
11-30-2011, 03:41 PM
Haha. America calls it soccer. Just wondering what other countries call it soccer. England or Canada? That's what I would think. Or us Americans could be alone. And don't worry about your English. If its less broken than mine you'll be fine :p. Enjoy your stay at the forums and may you get many a roflcopter

HamadaLFC8
11-30-2011, 04:30 PM
England calls it football, and so does the rest of the world I think (excluding USA, some Canadians and Australia I THINK(

Mizel
12-01-2011, 08:48 AM
Welcome! Brazil you say? Did I mention you’re now my bff, and Im coming to visit?? :D

Zombie games for the win, whoop whoop! See you around :)

Zombie47
12-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Well, you're welcome, Mizel! haha... It would be nice to practice my english. Do you like hot weather? It's like hell over here in Brazil. As I live in Sao Paulo, sometimes the weather is cloudy. :)

CraeSC111
12-02-2011, 07:45 AM
I absolutely love hot climates. Is it humid over there?

Mizel
12-02-2011, 12:12 PM
I like hot.... but I like cold too. Its a conundrum! O_O

Zombie47
12-02-2011, 08:47 PM
I absolutely love hot climates. Is it humid over there?

Yeah, in the summer it is humid over here. Do you like it?

I like hot.... but I like cold too. Its a conundrum! O_O

Over here you may have both hot climate and cold climate. We have days that are sunny at the morning, rainy at the afternoon and freezing at the night. The weather is kinda crazy. haha

Mizel
12-03-2011, 10:08 AM
Over here you may have both hot climate and cold climate. We have days that are sunny at the morning, rainy at the afternoon and freezing at the night. The weather is kinda crazy. haha

Pfft, sounds perfect- Im in! :P

CraeSC111
12-12-2011, 03:41 AM
Over in Arizona we think its really cold when people from new England (the north eastern states) think its warm. Basterds (spelled wrong on purpose!)