PDA

View Full Version : Club Nintendo?

XnewxskinX
11-29-2011, 11:11 AM
Ok so I just got a Legend of Zelda 3ds music cd unexpectedly anyone else get this in the mail? I don't know if it was from registering the game or what but how strange! Way to go Nintendo for giving out free stuff! I guess it pays to register games?

Mizel
11-29-2011, 11:45 AM
That's awesome! Im normally way too lazy to register stuff, but I def will from now on ^_^

XnewxskinX
11-29-2011, 12:29 PM
Yeah me too and I am confused by them sending the cd to me... But eh I will take it! Didn't cost me anything either. Kinda cool though, really nice of them!

Trunks
11-29-2011, 02:47 PM
Yeah I got it as well for registering the game. I also earned enough points that they are going to send me a Nintendo calendar around xmas time for next year. Nintendo Club is pretty generous it seems.

XnewxskinX
11-29-2011, 09:31 PM
I just bought a t-shirt. Only been a member for a few months also so that is pretty awesome! I got the cd because they found a few extras packed in a box somewhere and because I missed the deadline for getting one when they were offering them (you had to register zelda within the first week). When they found more they sent them out to those who missed the deadline by a couple days! Kinda nice of them! Seeing as they could of offered them as a club reward.