PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six: Patriots!!!

Kink3bird
12-03-2011, 08:15 AM
Hey last night my buddy Allan gave me a gameinformer magazine freaking out about the new Rainbow Six title coming out. As a huge fan of R6V1&2, I quickly looked up the title online and found a trailer that gave me a FPS boner:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW6tbzN_Za4

Taken from Wikipedia:

Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: Patriots[1] is an upcoming first person shooter video game, part of the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six series and set to be released in 2013. It is published by Ubisoft, and is developed by the company's Ubisoft Montreal, with additional development by Ubisoft Toronto and Ubisoft Red Storm.[2] The company posted a "gameplay target" trailer on YouTube on November 4, 2011. The video shows a pre-rendered version of what the final game might appear like, rather than what it actually looks like at the moment.[3] The story for the single-player experience will deal with a terrorist-like American milita calling themselves the 'True Patriots' which is the inspiration for the game's subtitle.[4] Similar to previous games in the series, Rainbow 6: Patriots is a squad-based game.[2]

2013 is the projected date and that makes me super sad but the trailer is making me super happy so I don't know whats going on with my emotions right now...