PDA

View Full Version : Just wrote something. Take a look.

RandellX
12-03-2011, 01:48 PM
I haven't been able to write something I approved of for quite a long time. Take a look;

As I wake up I look around the water filling the room I woke in. A young girl standing over my body, as a rise i hear a growl. A large man charges at me throwing me against the wall, I rise picking up the closet object to my hand, A pistol. The man charges at me again, I hold my hand towards him, lighting sparking from my finger tips. Shocked and amazed, I stumble and shoot until the man drops, the girl crying over the body. I look at my hand, the chain link tattoos on my wrist giving me inspiration to continue, I turn and open the vault door, stepping out, I fix my helmet and draw my bow, climbing upon my horse. I ride to the down towards the village, I see him, A dragon attacking the hopeless villagers, I draw my bow and pierce his heart, The dragon falls I am shocked by the overwhelming feeling of the dragons knowledge rushing through my body. I turn to enter the inn, I open the door, my Assassin brothers are there to greet me, I hold my arm to my chest and bow, my family, my friends. The man at the table rises and welcomes me with a hug, Leonardo, my brother. As I sit the sound of blades as my hands touch the table, we start planning, cleansing this world of sin, suddenly a loud noise, we run towards the door, throwing it open, ships, what could they be? Monsters coming down, I pick up my rifle aiming between their eyes, In to combat I rush, kicking down the aliens in my path, protecting my comrades, Backed in to a corner the Aliens have me surrounded, With one finally breath I jump of the cliff, grabbing the edge of the wall to stop my fall, I look down. Men with guns, after the same treasures as me, I climb hastily, I must protect Sully. My grip slips, I drop. I close my eyes as I fall, what feels like an eternity of falling I finally hit the ground. I rise opening my eyes and look around, a large skeleton lies in front of me, I take the knife from the back of the beast, on which it just say "Vorpal," I look to the side a large man with a large hat stands in front of me, He appears quite madd. I step back as the cat with a smile tells me that this is my world. This is my world. This is our world. We are the inspiration of this world. The immersion, We are gamers.