PDA

View Full Version : I feel like...

EpsilonX
12-03-2011, 05:03 PM
edited lulz

EpsilonX
12-03-2011, 05:07 PM
being over the top helps me get the negative energy out of me.

paecmaker
12-03-2011, 05:15 PM
well, as long as it works its fine.

EpsilonX
12-03-2011, 05:16 PM
haha yea. idk...i really do feel like i'm alone in the world sometimes though.

Kink3bird
12-03-2011, 05:46 PM
haha yea. idk...i really do feel like i'm alone in the world sometimes though.

The last thing I want to do is get into a argument with you while your currently in this state-of-mind but I think your handling this in all the wrong ways.

Did something set you off to make you feel this way?
Or...
Is this a on-going feeling of helplessness?
Do you have thoughts about hurting yourself or others?

I'm asking you these questions because these are questions you should be asking yourself.
I can't tell if something set you off like a girl denying your advances or if this is a ongoing battle with depression.
You need to understand where I'm coming from. Your on gamers-forum right now in what looks to be either a attention seeking action or a cry for help. It all seems very impulsive and I think you should take a deep breath and ask yourself those questions.
If something set you off and your just crying out for attention, I understand, It's okay, but letting it out here on the internet is not the way to get any help. Yes, were a community but we can only do so much.
If this is a ongoing problem for you, I suggest talking to your parents (assuming your a minor here) and telling them how you feel so you can then set-up a appointment with a doctor that can help you.

EpsilonX
12-03-2011, 05:54 PM
Honestly, I just needed a place to dump all the songs because i didn't want to post like 20 on facebook. But it's more along the lines of I always saw the world as one way and I viewed people as one way, and then recently i've just been finding out that its not true, that most people aren't anything like how I always thought they were, and now I feel like i'm the only person in the world that feels this way about things. It's more about my relationship with drugs than anything (i don't do drugs, just the way i feel about them), but there are other things too, like the fact that i'm having tons of problems with my girlfriend and some other things. but no, this isn't a cry for attention. i edited the first post to make it not seem that way.

Kink3bird
12-03-2011, 06:12 PM
Well the fact that your backtracking everything makes it seem like it was indeed a impulsive act but how your describing your situation it seems like you would benefit from some professional help.

Like I said my intentions were never to hurt or argue with you...
If anything, I understand more then anyone here about depression and drugs but I also am mature enough to know that there is a time and place for everything.
I'm glad you find gamers-forum to be a safe enough place as a outlet for your depression but you need to realize it's inappropriate to be posting about how much your life sucks.. to put it bluntly...
It makes people uncomfortable and in some cases may make them feel so uncomfortable that they become angry with you and I would hate to see that happen to someone in your position. I would also be just as equally upset if I saw very bland and pointless responses being made to you like "cheer up" and "whatever works bro". That also comes from people not knowing how to deal with something like this.

With that all said, I'd love to talk to you and listen even more about your situation and provide you with some help towards feeling better or understanding whats going on with you right now.
Please send me a PM. I'm not going to be a high-school councilor, I'm going to talk to you with honesty and what I've learned from many years of experience dealing with this sort of thing. I think what would help you the most right now is talking to someone who understands what your saying as well as knowing how to respond.

So send me a message and even if your alright now, send one anyways.

EpsilonX
12-03-2011, 06:39 PM
haha i never really thought about it like that man...sometimes i just complain and don't think twice about it. *shrugs*

idk if you saw though, but sometimes i go way over the top so then i calm down and think "hey, things really aren't that bad" and i'm a lot better. its just venting. but you have a point.

Ilyich Valken
12-04-2011, 06:32 PM
haha i never really thought about it like that man...sometimes i just complain and don't think twice about it. *shrugs*

idk if you saw though, but sometimes i go way over the top so then i calm down and think "hey, things really aren't that bad" and i'm a lot better. its just venting. but you have a point.

Is it bad that the first thing I said when I saw the title was "Dumb?" haha.

And good god, you think you're impulsive at points, you should see me most of the time. You probably don't see it much because I don't do it publicly/on facebook, or even when hanging with you guys, but it gets pretty bad.

Mizel
12-05-2011, 09:56 AM
I def missed something here lol

While I have no idea what you said, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with using GF as an outlet as long as it’s done tastefully (aka not attention seeking or not something that’s done every day). I mean with this forum being so small, people tend to get to know each other pretty well and become friends. Sometimes it’s nice to just get out a rant or complain about something and hear what others think about it.

If it’s one thing I’ve def noticed is that you will get blunt and honest opinions from people here, which I like.