PDA

View Full Version : Sup

L337_Ninja_Girl
12-04-2011, 05:44 PM
How goes it?

I'm a writer. I'm an artist. I'm a geek. I'm a gamer.

I enjoy the finer things in life like sitting at home on weekends, yelling obscenities in the ears of folks while on XBL. Or going outside to scoff at the kids who keep finding ways onto my lawn so I can spray them with the hose.

Oh yea, I'm THAT neighbor. Heh heh heh...

But I'm also pretty chillax if not a little crazy. I'm also quite subdued when the moment calls for it. Do I still have your attention? Brilliant! :cheesy:

I'm also nifty with the Photoshops and will post links to my morbidly grungy sketches and various sigs that I've had the time to design. :)

I like RPGs first and foremost, but I do enjoy a little co-op like Resident Evil 5, Borderlands, Portal 2, and Gears of War 3. But I mostly play alone as I'm not a competitive lass. I just play for recreation. :)

I have all the systems, so I'm not a fangirl for any one console. If I get bored with one I just play another, whatever keeps me from boredom is my fave for that moment. lol

I have the attention span of a rodent, big words confuse me and shiny things make me stop and stare.

Anyhow, hello to all you gamers! :D

ImKaijuu
12-04-2011, 07:40 PM
Hey I'm Kaijuu! I noticed no said hi to you so I figured I would :) (I'm new too and no one has said hi to me yet -_- lol)

Trunks
12-04-2011, 07:43 PM
haha, interesting introduction, glad to see that you joined the forums. From the looks of it, you should fit in pretty well with everyone one else. Most of us are boarder line crazy, see you around.

L337_Ninja_Girl
12-04-2011, 07:57 PM
Hey I'm Kaijuu! I noticed no said hi to you so I figured I would :) (I'm new too and no one has said hi to me yet -_- lol)
Haha, aw, I'll go say hi to you in your thread then. :P
And thanks! :D

denboyz
12-04-2011, 08:04 PM
that is one very interesting introduction and welcome to the forums and have a nice stay

Synge
12-04-2011, 11:19 PM
http://www.profiletreasures.com/comments/Hello/hey-shiny.gif

Hmm, that was 'sposed to be shiny but it actually kinda looks like crap. Oh well.

Anyway, I agree with Trunks, stick around, you'll fit in nicely with us :]

paecmaker
12-05-2011, 01:42 AM
HI(a not so shiny Hi)

either way welcome to GF, we are a friendly bunch and almost like a big family. You seem to be pretty cool so I hope you stick around.

Mizel
12-05-2011, 09:48 AM
Welcome to this looney bin, otherwise named GF :P

Fit in well, you will :)

See you around!

HamadaLFC8
12-05-2011, 11:10 AM
Welcome to GF! Hope your liking it so far read rules and FAQ's pleasee and enjoy ;D

L337_Ninja_Girl
12-05-2011, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the welcome everyone!
I feel so loved. :D

Kenoi
12-05-2011, 04:52 PM
welcome to the forum! enjoy your stay and posted in a few threads of yours I think... haha.

Jaykub
12-05-2011, 11:32 PM
Welcome to Gamers-Forum!

Enjoy yourself :)