PDA

View Full Version : Lunar Eclipse

Kenoi
12-10-2011, 07:06 AM
for those who live on the West side of the U.S. or Mid-west,

do you see it? over here, it happened at 5:55am. its just barely starting. I hear it happens every..... (forgot) but... its a cool thing to see. 8)

was gonna do video on it, but it was TOO COLD outside. so I'd rather see it with my eyes, indoors & warm.

***its Lunar Eclipse

Trunks
12-10-2011, 09:01 AM
I think Lunar Eclipse happen about once a year, A few years back when I went to the beach for Christmas break, you could see it but it was only a partial eclipse. Still pretty cool though.

Mizel
12-10-2011, 10:22 AM
Awwww, damn East side of the country sucks >.>

LiNuX
12-10-2011, 11:10 AM
I caught the solstice eclipse last year, but no place to see this one :( WHY NY.

And Lunar Eclipses happen a couple times a year. Same with solar eclipses (but they're usually partial eclipses). There is a total solar eclipse next year but it's supposed to be over the pacific ocean, you need to get on a boat if you want to see it.

Kenoi
12-10-2011, 08:44 PM
yeah, the people back where I'm from are going to see that for sure. in Guam, or Hawaii, or maybe even Japan.

also, request to close thread, cause the event's over now...

[//close]???

YuriPrime
12-10-2011, 09:19 PM
These kinds of things used to really excite me as a child. Even though I live in a part of the world that could see this one, I decided to pass on it this time.

Muffincat
12-11-2011, 03:29 PM
Closing by request! Also fixing the title ;P