PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe I missed it..

ROFLBRYCE
12-14-2011, 12:39 PM
I missed my Gamers-Forum birthday! I can't believe I've been here for a year already. I never got talking much until February of this year, just poking around here and there, but I've gotten to meet and talk to a lot of cool people through this forum :)

I've been busy lately and less active on the forums as well as gaming, but hopefully in the upcoming weeks I'll have some more time on my hands. I've been craving LoL with Dili, Muffin, LiNuX and Blackleo, and been wanting to build some Minecraft contraptions/talk about music with Synge as well!

There's more and more new faces every day and I'm tryin to strike up come conversation of some sort to get to know everyone, and it's cool seeing all the different types of people that share gaming as a common interest.

I've seen drama, been in on it, tried to stop fights, and kinda lit some on my own. It's nice seeing a group of people, whom most of us haven't even really met, band together and solve differences and disputes between others. This truly is a good place to retreat to and get to know others.

I dunno if it's sad or kinda funny that I think about all the forum-goers in my day to day routines, and think of something funny and going "Wow! Mizel and Tray would dig this!" I've been a little socially awkward, although I do have my irl friends and priorities, and the fine folks here have really helped ease it and been a great group to talk to and get to know. I continually think about little conversations I've had with the people here, and want to check up on how everyone's doing. I really do feel bad being so busy, I like everybody here a lot and want to keep in touch!

I just want to thank all the people I've mentioned, and many others I didn't know how to fit a shout out in for, for being awesome people all around, and continue to build this forum into a great place. I've been here a small time compared to others, but even I've noticed people grow and change. Thanks for everything Gamers Forum. You rock.

TLDR: Admin rocks. Mods rock. Users rock. Fights suck. But we stop that quickly. Everyone here rocks so keep on rocking and doing what you do.

LiNuX
12-14-2011, 12:47 PM
Happy GFthday.

Seems like you joined just yesterday. Time flies.

ROFLBRYCE
12-14-2011, 12:53 PM
Happy GFthday.

Seems like you joined just yesterday. Time flies.

Truly does. Feels like I've been here a couple months, that's it. Never noticed it was in November last year I joined till I looked today!

Also, I'll be on LoL tonight around 8/9 Mountain time if anyone's interested in a game or two. I'm busy all day and haven't played in like a month, I wanna play it badly.

LiNuX
12-14-2011, 12:59 PM
Truly does. Feels like I've been here a couple months, that's it. Never noticed it was in November last year I joined till I looked today!

Also, I'll be on LoL tonight around 8/9 Mountain time if anyone's interested in a game or two. I'm busy all day and haven't played in like a month, I wanna play it badly.

I may be on, but I have a final today and a paper due tomorrow so I can't promise anything.

I actually took a break from studying a few minutes ago by playing a quick dominion match, will probably need another break later tonight ;).

ROFLBRYCE
12-14-2011, 01:02 PM
I may be on, but I have a final today and a paper due tomorrow so I can't promise anything.

I actually took a break from studying a few minutes ago by playing a quick dominion match, will probably need another break later tonight ;).

The beauty of at home courses! Not really. They're the reason I'm not playing :laugh1:

But yeah I'd gladly hop on for some SR or Dom tonight. My brains a jumble, I need some gaming to set it straight.

paecmaker
12-14-2011, 01:05 PM
Happy GirFday, In a bout a month I have also been here a year, feels so long ago. :p

thedeparted
12-14-2011, 01:52 PM
Time Flies when you're having fun!

Synge
12-14-2011, 05:32 PM
Happy GFth Day man! Here's to another year!

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg71/lewisglewis/asd.png

And it's definitely not sad, whether it be online or off, it's great to be part of a community with shared interests, especially if that community is totally awesome. :]

Muffincat
12-14-2011, 06:58 PM
Awww, awesome, rofl :3 Happy late GF birthday :D I've almost been here for 2 now o.o

You've been a fantastic part of this community, too, so you keep being awesome as well ;)

ROFLBRYCE
12-14-2011, 07:28 PM
Happy GFth Day man! Here's to another year!

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg71/lewisglewis/asd.png

And it's definitely not sad, whether it be online or off, it's great to be part of a community with shared interests, especially if that community is totally awesome. :]

I can buy us a round to say cheers to as well in just a couple weeks! Drinking age is 18 after all ;) And it is totally awesome being part of a community as great as this one. Glad I got to know you and talk to you here and there throughout, you're a cool dude man.

Awww, awesome, rofl :3 Happy late GF birthday :D I've almost been here for 2 now o.o

You've been a fantastic part of this community, too, so you keep being awesome as well ;)

It really never seems like it's been that long eh? Hahaha. Thanks for being so welcoming to me as well when I got here, same goes to Dili! You are both awesome people and whether we were talkin about your job, or I was getting reamed out for going 1-15 and tower diving, it's always been an enjoyable experience with the both of you :)

I have many nice things to say about everyone else too haha. But I think you Dili and Synge are the three I've gotten to know the best anyways over these last months and I've got to say....it's been pretty f'in awesome knowing there's all these cool people out there, and this is the place they all meet!

Mizel
12-15-2011, 08:11 AM
Zomg, happy GF Bday! :)

This is an awesome place. Lots of good people, good discussions and good fun! Glad to have gotten to meet you, and everybody else here ^_^

iCube
12-20-2011, 05:59 PM
Dang haha I missed the birthday too :)